Dumb Stereo Question

Riff62

Full Access Member
Reaction score
In my Jeep, I have the same stereo that I have seen in the SRT 10, sort of..It is non NAV..dont know the number.(RB4, RBQ, etc..)..The difference is it has a single CD player in the dash with a 10 disc changer in the back..It also has a casette player in it. :dontknow: :D
My question is, will your cd player recognize mp3s on a disc, or does it require some other format..?..
Admittedly, I dont know sh*t about this typa stuff...Thanks..

Riff62 said:
In my Jeep, I have the same stereo that I have seen in the SRT 10, sort of..It is non NAV..dont know the number.(RB4, RBQ, etc..)..The difference is it has a single CD player in the dash with a 10 disc changer in the back..It also has a casette player in it. :dontknow: :D
My question is, will your cd player recognize mp3s on a disc, or does it require some other format..?..
Admittedly, I dont know sh*t about this typa stuff...Thanks..

Thats a good question i know that the RB-4 and RB-1 will not read an MP3 CD in the cd player but i dont know about the other head units. then i dont know if the changer will and the head wont? someone will know. is it the Mopar CD changer?

Yep..looks like the Non Nav unit, cept it has a cassette hole in it..

I would assume that if the RB units dont read mp3, then this one probly wont either..

anyone know what ipod interface for the rec to hook up the iphone?

Hey Rodney..
Good to see you postin bro..how the hell are you?..
Hows the business going?..

Its been an uphill battle which is why I haven't been around much. Slowly but surely I beleive we are making a dent in it though. Hows things with you? You gonna be back through anytime soon? You won't beleive the killer stereo system I had put in my 1500. My wife almost refuses to ride in it unless she drives. (our rule is the driver is in charge of all the controls including station and volume on the radio.) How are things with you? Believe it or not I've been looking around for a new toy. I miss the 10!!!!! I wish they would build them one more year. Inferno red with no miles and the new touch screen nav and I would be sold for sure!

rodney

Well, lets see...

I am unemployed, as of Thanksgiving..
I traded in my truck to get a lower payment..sad to see it go..
I will be having my head opened up sometime in the next month to remove a cyst that is in there..
I got married..well actually was already married and didnt know it..

Theres a thread around here on all this..titled "A new issue to deal with"..

Oh..and Mikey is still as ghey as ever..:D

Dunno when I will be out that way again..got some stuff going on here..lol
Take care bro..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back