Dunlop Sport Maxx

RAMviperIFFIC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We all know how these trucks can go through tires......now is your chance to get a second set for "pennies on the dollar!"

If you ever wanted to find out how hard you can corner in your truck, you know that the tires are the limiting factor. These tires offer "night and day" difference in cornering ability compared to stock sized tires. These tires are also extremely quiet under operation.

Dunlop Sport Maxx 305/30R22. These tires look best when on a lowered truck as they are smaller in overall diameter. You may want to visit your dodge dealer and have your speedometer recalibrated. I did and it cost $40 for them to reprogram it.

Set of 4, 8/32 tread depth (new tread depth is 10/32 and price is $273 from Tirerack); $125 plus shipping each. Shipping is around $25 per tire. That is a savings of $600 compared to getting new, and these are "like new!"

Attachments

• Dunlop 1.jpg
    Dunlop 1.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 128
  • Dunlop 2.jpg
    Dunlop 2.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 104
RAMviperIFFIC said:
We all know how these trucks can go through tires......now is your chance to get a second set for "pennies on the dollar!"

If you ever wanted to find out how hard you can corner in your truck, you know that the tires are the limiting factor. These tires offer "night and day" difference in cornering ability compared to stock sized tires. These tires are also extremely quiet under operation.

Dunlop Sport Maxx 305/30R22. These tires look best when on a lowered truck as they are smaller in overall diameter. You may want to visit your dodge dealer and have your speedometer recalibrated. I did and it cost $40 for them to reprogram it.

Set of 4, 8/32 tread depth (new tread depth is 10/32 and price is $273 from Tirerack); $125 plus shipping each. Shipping is around $25 per tire. That is a savings of $600 compared to getting new, and these are "like new!"

If they were so great, why are you selling them??:dontknow:

sold my truck....

Marc T said:
If they were so great, why are you selling them??:dontknow:
I put my truck back to "stock", so I am selling all of my take-offs.:)

last chance sale before E-bay

RAMviperIFFIC said:

Okay people,

$125 each shipped to your door for these tires. If not sold by this weekend, I will put up on e-bay.

Jon

Come on Guys!!! Gals!!!

I hauled these to my workplace tonight to anticipate shipment of these kick-ass tires!!!! You gotta believe me...if you want the best handling, quiet and smooth tire.....you need this tire!!!! You will be amazed.

Plus.....screw the 4.88's cuz if you have the 05 which has 4.56's, putting on these tires is the same as putting in 4.88's! The gearing difference darn near makes 3rd gear pull as hard as 2nd did with the taller 40 series tires!!!!!

BUY ME~:marchmellow: :congrats: :rock: :D

Your Wheels + My Tires =....

kyle's srt10 said:
I'm interested but I just bought some wheels:(
One full ready to bolt-on set of "rolling stock!"

Make me an offer!

Jon

track days....

HOT RAM said:
Wish I had the available funds.I would buy them and store them.
These tires would rule for those track days! A friend of mine at work wants to mount them on his Prius!!!:D

I'm gonna loose my ARSE, but...

......I must get these out of my office at work!

This weekend only Special!!!!! I want to ship on Monday.

I will ship FED-EX Freight to lower 48, guaranteed 1-2 day shipping.

$375 for all 4 very expensive(when new) tires to your doorstep!

Come On Peeps!!!!

Jon

RAMviperIFFIC said:
......I must get these out of my office at work!

This weekend only Special!!!!! I want to ship on Monday.

I will ship FED-EX Freight to lower 48, guaranteed 1-2 day shipping.

$375 for all 4 very expensive(when new) tires to your doorstep!

Come On Peeps!!!!

Jon
i spent enough on u already!

close....

kyle's srt10 said:
I can do 300.;) Will that work:dontknow:
Shipping costs $125. That leaves me with $175...so these tires cost me about $825 to drive on for the 3 weeks they were on the truck. Let me think about it.

thank you,

Jon

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back