Dyno Day Florida

msdnga

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mickey is getting a few guys together, for a tuning day only. Who is interested? I need to schedule the dyno time. Roughly 1-2 weeks

Why are you up?...we are tuning my truck tomorrow so you should be well rested...dang...I should be in bed too.:eek: ...talk to you tomorrow..:marchmellow:

I wanna get in on this, but need an exact date to make sure I'm available before making any committments.

I also need the exact date and time

blackviper said:
What dyno?

It would be near Marty in the Cocoa Beach area.Lets see who is interested and then we can decide on a date!!!

I doubt my truck will be ready by then. It would be great if the dyno day was at the same time I picked up my truck.

How about June 14th Marty???:dontknow:

Turtle said:
Isn't that the same weekend as the GTG at Brat's? :dontknow:
Duh!!!!:confused: :D
I meant June 7th,I have Too many dates to remember the next few weeks!!!:D Thanks for straightening that out.:burnout:

I,m waiting for conformation from Lightemup,Brat and Gilmo
My buddy,Mike will also be there with his 06 Quadcab!!!:D

The 7th and the 14th are no for me either....

Hey Mickey do not think I'm going to make it. I going to try to take care of some other things first. I figure it would be best to get the 60lbs injector, get rid of the jumper pumps, and get the SCT tune from Marty all at one time. This will probably same me some time and money. I catch you guys next time. Make sure you post up some pics, vids and the dyno results.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back