Dyno Day Portland Oregon

msdnga

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tommy Wongs shop in Vancouver, I am scheduling for a window of August 4th through 22nd. The dates are not firm yet.

Please reply back who would be interested in a tuning session GTG (SCT or Not). This is a Mustang Dyno, so don't expect dynojet numbers. I will baseline the trucks first, then tune. So watch for the change between the two.

Who is interested?

I was planning on saving my dyno run for when I hook up my nitrous. We'll see if I can get it done soon enough. I'll be on standby.

I will certainly strive to be there. I am hopeful that my truck will be done and tuned by then.

If there is any chance you Washinton guys can make it to one of Marty,s dyno days,I suggest you try to make it.You will be glad you did!!!!:D :rock:

I'm down :rock: :rock: ..I'll take my "little" HEMI so i can get a baseline :D and i can go and enjoy seeing the 10's :burnout: :burnout: !!!...(hopefully is not on the days that i will be taking my vacations)

Aside from the 16th (or the weekend nearest thereof) for my anniversary, I'm in.

...and I will have my nitrous kit installed.:D

Who is the NW GTG person to contact? This is the perfect time to send the banner back up to them for a Dyno Day.
Both Sean Powell and myself will be there tuning.

msdnga said:
Who is the NW GTG person to contact? This is the perfect time to send the banner back up to them for a Dyno Day.
Both Sean Powell and myself will be there tuning.

I'll nominate Randy "moparracing" for the NW GTG Contact....

portlandsrt said:
I'll nominate Randy "moparracing" for the NW GTG Contact....
i don't mind being the NW GTG Contact person (whatever that means ?), but the banner was just here & gone...... lotsa folks are waiting their turn & i don't think it would be fair to bring it back here again so soon after it just left....... :eek:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back