Dyno done today...

Big B's SRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Went to a local shop to get some numbers on the SRT10 today....Didn't really know what to expect I've just had the truck 7 days and today was the first time to get any extended driving with her....Best pull was 380rwhp/412rwtq....I was thinking this is low but the tech said he's seen a few stock quad cabs pull about the same....Also said i was running rich....Just thought I would share the news any comments welcome, trying to gather all the knowledge I can about this truck...

That bad boy has allot more in it. If you do a search you'll see all kinds of #'s on the QC.

I am now at 529 with 599tq

Last edited:
Stage II PCM is what everyone seems to start with...

I just had mine 05QC dyno done at DC performance on Friday
run 1 417.95 /448.35
run 2 418.47 /448.35
run 3 418.88 /444.24

Last edited:
Mods??
05viper qb said:
run 1 417.95 /448.35
run 2 418.47 /448.35
run 3 418.88 /444.24

05viper qb said:
run 1 417.95 /448.35
run 2 418.47 /448.35
run 3 418.88 /444.24
those were the numbers that I expected, is yours stock? I will be adding exhuast and hopefully the stage 2 flash in a few months....Also dont know but it was really humid and hot today....could that have helped in the low numbers??

I hit 417/461 a couple of weeks ago with a stage 2, CAI, and Cat back system.

I thought mine would be higher also but everyone seems to think it is fair.:dontknow:

Paul

yes it is stock i will put the stage 2 pc in this friday and the magnuflow

on the madnuflow is a dul inlet and dul exit or do you have the two singl

Last edited:
nycstev said:
I didn't do it ... But the one that did knows:) ;) :eek: :p

Did the dyno shop offered to check the truck? Replace the drum shoes or something? Atleast....cause I don't what to know what they might have cause to your tranny.....:mad: :(

Big B's SRT10 said:
Went to a local shop to get some numbers on the SRT10 today....Didn't really know what to expect I've just had the truck 7 days and today was the first time to get any extended driving with her....Best pull was 380rwhp/412rwtq....I was thinking this is low but the tech said he's seen a few stock quad cabs pull about the same....Also said i was running rich....Just thought I would share the news any comments welcome, trying to gather all the knowledge I can about this truck...

Hmm, that seems low, I've never seen an SRT-10 QC or RC under 410 / 450 ish stock. Anyhoo, get the magnaflow and the StageII :rock:

yup me too

Big B's SRT10 said:

My numbers were a lot like yours and I was waaaay rich. Don' fret. From what I was told this is normal.

Perry

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back