Dyno TAKE 2

CubanEvo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok so i went again to the dyno but i was very mad about the service in the shop i went to they made me wait like 1 hour and they had no one on the dyno and thet were not doing jack shit in the shop and when the got me on the dyno everything was in a rush they didn't even put any blowers or fans infront of my truck im so pissed i feel i got really low numbers, these were the results.

#'s arent too bad reguardless....

Hoping to find one in my area soon.

Your air/fuel ratio (a/f) is WAY rich. Its better to be rich then lean but thats well into the way too rich side. An ideal a/f ratio is 12.0

You could present your dyno graphs to DC Performance so they could in turn adjust your a/f readings (give them a current list of your mods) and optimize your performance (lots of power and torque look to be available) through a custom program (computer).

Since your in Florida you could call Roe or Doug Levin and ask them what they may be able to do for you.

You could also go with a CAI , catback and and headers and mids and that should lean you out :dontknow:

whats going to happen when i run nitrous like this. i mean im going to hav e a CAI, mids, and catback but will it be safe

DynoDay.jpg

devildogo2...
The bottom graph gives you the A/F mix.

CubanEvo said:
whats going to happen when i run nitrous like this. i mean im going to hav e a CAI, mids, and catback but will it be safe

I run NOS with, Mopars CAI, headers Stage II, cat deletes and magnaflow...changed the stock jets from 18's to 21's for a 11.9 A/F rating....it can be done.
My sig video will show the system

Last edited:
WAZZSUP said:
I run NOS with, Mopars CAI, headers Stage II, cat deletes and magnaflow...chaged the stock jets from 18's to 21's for a 11.9 A/F rating....it can be done.
My sig video will show the system

Thats Sick

CubanEvo said:
Thats Sick

C.E.

figure out your entire game plan first....leave your tune alone....put the mods on....then tune it....

as a loose rule....run a small 150 shot with straight race gas (5 gallons) in the tank to keep you from leaning out...

Nowwhat said:
C.E.

figure out your entire game plan first....leave your tune alone....put the mods on....then tune it....

as a loose rule....run a small 150 shot with straight race gas (5 gallons) in the tank to keep you from leaning out...

I know i have to do the mods first and then see what tune im going to get. Im just trying to find out what tune i should go with

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back