Dyno time

EODSRT-10 said:
And the results are in...........

634.2 HP
610 FtLb

This is in 67 degree temps and heat soaked (truck sat about 15 minutes with a blower fan in the engine bay for last pull)
Cold it would probably put down close to 650:D
I'll post the dyno sheet in a few
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I think it was the oil lines:D

Stinker's oil lines FTW!!!:D

We had to roll on the throttle because it kept spinning the tires on the dyno, so the tourque is probably a little higher. The pulls were launched at roughly4300 rpms.
Not all dynos are the smae thats true, but this one is pretty accurately, or atleast consistant with one I used in S FL. I had the mustang tunned on this one after a few changes and it was close to the S FL one.

DynoSheetSRT-10.jpg
Stinker said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I think it was the oil lines:D

Look at my sig for my numbers. Thats on the 10 lbs pulley in about 80 degree weather. Nice numbers!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DynoSheetSRT-10.jpg

DynoSheetSRT-10001.jpg
perk_1405 said:
what was the a/f ratio?

Very conservative, the 93 octane program straight from Roe.
Same lower intake I assume never saw a different one. These get heat soaked very quickly; having no intercooler quickly affects power output. Having some sort of cooling lines plumed through the lower manifold (like the terminator motors in the mustangs) would greatly increase the efficiency of the blower.

Nope:dontknow: :rock: :burnout:
Two tears in a bucket......F*%ck it! If it blows before I forge it then I'll just go bigger (10 lb pully and the spray) but until then I just drive it around civilized like and beat the hell outta my Stang on the Bottle.

perk_1405 said:
is the motor forged?

that is a 250 HP gain above stock!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remember on a qc the Lysholm blower pulls 540ish on a other wise stock engine! and a rc will pull 620ish. 10lbs 800 HP!!!!!!!!!!!! ;)

A stock QC will pull 390ish and a stage 2 is good for 440...................

That blower is a motherfocker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! on a rc 6lb look for 700 whp!!!!!!! TNViper i think it's time for a swap :)

EOD

that is the base meth tune that roe sends right?

never mind i see its the 93 tune......On SCT? also do you know if it is 8D 5D or 1D removed timing?

Last edited:
I just went back and looked at the pics for installation.

Saw no Meth, get you some. Sean says it cools better, to a point than a intercooler without the pressure drop. And when i'm in meth my AFR's are much much much safer.................get you some hoss!

Would you measue the distance from the top of the intake where the blower sits to the top of the inlet where the hat bolts on (the top of the blower)

And is there room for a carburator fogger system to be placed between the hat and the blower inlet............ It a square flange bolt patter I think and a flogger would do that thing good.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back