DYNO TUNE

ryan bowen

Reaction score
I ran truck on dyno with Roe Racing 93 octane tune only making 425 to the wheels. My buddy at ENZO RACING erased the tune and made some adjustment with the SCT program making 490 to the wheels. If you guys purchase the sct make sure you dyno and tune your truck to get the most out of them. As you can see he pulled a hell much more HP!!!

Is your new tune a safe one? Sean can always get more power but he also enjoys knowing you will be driving your truck, instead of it being towed somewhere with a window in the block. What are your air fuel ratio's? Too lean and booom!

Plus dynos are for bragging. Times down the track is what counts too.

helluva dyno photo on their home page.

I don't even have a tune yet and know that your friend at whatever racing just probably made your truck ultra lean. May god have mercy on your truck....

just installed my sct from roe today and i am very happy.i may dyno in the future,but as wyoramsrt-10 stated i feel very confident in the windowless engine block. the new tune you were given may be better,but for only a short time imo (boom)...

ryan bowen said:
I ran truck on dyno with Roe Racing 93 octane tune only making 425 to the wheels. My buddy at ENZO RACING erased the tune and made some adjustment with the SCT program making 490 to the wheels. If you guys purchase the sct make sure you dyno and tune your truck to get the most out of them. As you can see he pulled a hell much more HP!!!
I find that 425 hard to beleive. Sean's first tune on mine and all I had was a CAI and on a dynojet I was at 480hp and 525tq. So either there was miss communication on your mods. Or someone fugged the numbers to make more money off of you. Just a thought 425 is lower then what most stock are.Just a thought. But be very careful as you already heard there have been a few blown engines from piss poor tuners I was almost one off them until I went to sean. CYA.:burnout:

Sean is one of the finest tuners in the country. Any tuner can improve on the hp achieved...but can they achieve the reliability that we long time viper owners have experienced.

If you have an Air/Fuel gauge I would check it very carefully. Your engine could be dangerously close to detonation...but if you have $19 or 20k for a new engine...drive it like you stole it.

Live and learn grasshopper.

Listen to these guys brother. They're just trying to help you.:)

I'm sure Sean could have squeezed 730 hp out of my truck, I loved that he left it at 685!

Jay, go back to moaning about your transmission...we are trying to help, you may not understand that concept....oh, yup, you can put me on Ignore again if you want.;) :D

I am not doggin anyone if I didnt listen to the advice of these old farts I would of joined the kablooey club or even worst commit the H word. This motor is very finicky it aint a POS ford or chevy:D But no seriously they do not like to run lean for very long and I dont know why still trying to figure it out but they sure as shit do not like going above 6000 or even 5900rpms for that matter:eek:

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Seriously now can everyone stop sucking roe's dick.. holy crap...
Its A ROE THING, until you get one :p :marchmellow: The man knows his vipers is all where sayin:aetsch: :elefant:

do you have a photobucket page yet. go to photobucket register then you can upload anything it will explain more and better then I can

SRT10VENOMOUS said:
Seriously now can everyone stop sucking roe's dick.. holy crap...
I agree. This forum always has it's vendor/builder/tuner of the day.When I first found this forum Gary was the bomb then Joe could do no wrong. Now its Sean's turn in the sunshine. I like Roe and hope they do not "f" up and piss everyone off like the others did.

Enzo deals with Torrie and is known for tunning. He just completed one of viper making 1300hp to the wheels for jbe racing check it out at youtube.

ryan bowen said:
Enzo deals with Torrie and is known for tunning. He just completed one of viper making 1300hp to the wheels for jbe racing check it out at youtube.

The tunes from Roe are also Torrie developed......but all this poop about dick sucking and such is BS....Roe has proven again and again that he backs his products....but anything can happen with tuning...the tune may have not transferred or whatever...should have called Sean and he would have fixed it.........another thing to remember dynos are for tuning and the track is for bragging....

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back