Dyno Video today..

BlackRamSrt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Video is better if you let it load first then start it. Or at least let it run for the first 2min. That way it will play through without that stopping and starting. First pull was 482 hp 470tq second pull after 1/2hr cool down and and sct programed
484 hp 472tq WOW $500 FOR 2HP.. 3rd pull took tune back to stock.. 498 hp http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQr1eg4MmgQ

Last edited:
2hp for the SCT? i have heard rave reviews on here with it. you might want to ask people if something is wrong with it? 2hp is within margin of error, and i would not be surprised if you changed nothing.

This is one of the few times I may have to agree with Scooby:D

Is the tune on the SCT an "off the shelf" tune that was emailed to you? You should definitely get more than 2hp with a good tune. Who did the tune come from? And, you may want to consider dyno tuning. It cost $$, but atleast you know that you've gotten the most out of your mods.:)

If you have dealt with a reputable tuner your result will not be acceptable.

Contact the person who sent you the tune.

And if you are at 498 rwhp stock...that is wrong too.

There has never been a stock Ram SRT 10 with that kind of rwhp.

500 hp is the advertised hp and that is at the crank not at the rear wheels. If your stock rwhp is in the 430 -440 range you have a strong machine...no one has ever had nearly 500 stock rwhp.

Last edited:
Prof said:
If you have dealt with a reputable tuner your result will not be acceptable.

Contact the person who sent you the tune.

And if you are at 498 rwhp stock...that is wrong too.

There has never been a stock Ram SRT 10 with that kind of rwhp.

500 hp is the advertised hp and that is at the crank not at the rear wheels. If your stock rwhp is in the 430 -440 range you have a strong machine...no one has ever had nearly 500 stock rwhp.
Roy. He's not 100% stock. He's got a cam, headers, intake and throttle body. But I still agree, 498 rwhp on a "stock tune" doesn't sound right.

I don't think the venders on here no more, I bought it when the first vender offered it. So, it was about 1 1/2 yrs ago I payed $500 for Stock, Valet, and mailed him my Dyno and included my add ons which where Comp cam, Gibson headers, Xmetal thottle body, Hennessy cold air intake, high flow cats with custom 3 1/2" exhaust. When I say returned to stock. I ment with all my add ons, but to the stock tune on the SCT. I wish I would have ran my srt10 on the Dyno before all the add ons.

My suggestion would be to call Sean Roe, (904) 529-1219, tell him all of your mods, and have him send you three tunes: One standard considering your mods; one high performance but safe tune; and one for 89 octane fuel...in the case that you get stuck somewhere and cannot get premium fuel.

BlackRamSrt10 said:
Video is better if you let it load first then start it. Or at least let it run for the first 2min. That way it will play through without that stopping and starting. First pull was 482 hp 470tq second pull after 1/2hr cool down and and sct programed
484 hp 472tq WOW $500 FOR 2HP.. 3rd pull took tune back to stock.. 498 hp http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQr1eg4MmgQ
lol if you have to wait for a video to load you need faster internet!

I think thats what I'll do Prof. The Video is running great now! No wait time now but when I first posted it, it kept stopping every couple seconds..

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back