• DSC01195.JPG
    DSC01195.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC01196.JPG
    DSC01196.JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 72
Last edited:
We dyno'ed for Maxton and the NOS

WE got the dyno runs done tonight. The sheets will be posted on Wednesday. The real eye opener was that when we did a top speed run, we found that there is a speed limiter that keeps the speed to 160mph at 6000RPM in 5th gear. We are going to get rid of that this week and reset the redline to 6300RPM.

The NOS runs were good. The NOS added 140 ft.lbs, and just over 75 HP.

The tuning has really helpped with getting the truck to run right at the top speed for that one mile distance.

Attachments

• DSC01194.JPG
    DSC01194.JPG
    140.6 KB · Views: 35
  • DSC01195.JPG
    DSC01195.JPG
    137.8 KB · Views: 40
  • DSC01196.JPG
    DSC01196.JPG
    155.1 KB · Views: 46
BIG NANA said:
WE got the dyno runs done tonight. The sheets will be posted on Wednesday. The real eye opener was that when we did a top speed run, we found that there is a speed limiter that keeps the speed to 160mph at 6000RPM in 5th gear. We are going to get rid of that this week and reset the redline to 6300RPM.

The NOS runs were good. The NOS added 140 ft.lbs, and just over 75 HP.

The tuning has really helpped with getting the truck to run right at the top speed for that one mile distance.

do you want to say it one more time?:dontknow:

Big Nana where did you get the Daytona wing?? I'm thinking of getting one for my truck

Got it on Ebay, had to cut it down to fit on the tonneau cover, if your not running one, then it just bolts right to the bed, I like it. I think it adds some stability at high speed, but some of my crew think I'm full of ... well you know!

BIG NANA said:
Got it on Ebay, had to cut it down to fit on the tonneau cover, if your not running one, then it just bolts right to the bed, I like it. I think it adds some stability at high speed, but some of my crew think I'm full of ... well you know!

sorry Big Nana but that wing seems to me as efficient as our stock one ...just nadda. I'm thinking of a real one as used on race cars...but a bit fabricated and camouflaged as yours....would look great ... in my mind so far ..:D :eek:

Barry, I have tried to be as "creative" AKA cheat as much as I can, but the wing has to be as close to stock as possible. Remember, I am running alot of front drop and that turns the tonneau into one huge wing, the rear Daytona wing is there more for side stability, not downforce. By the way guys, here are the dyno results.

HERE are the dyno sheets, I hope!

Attachments

• dyno1.jpg
    dyno1.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 32
  • dyno2.jpg
    dyno2.jpg
    46.1 KB · Views: 27
  • dyno3.jpg
    dyno3.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 29

Latest posts