eagle alloy lug nut ?

mjpmattox

Reaction score
Guys I put my eagle alloy 17s w/m&h 390s on yesterday and when I took the truck home all of my lug nuts were loose on both sides. I used the factory ones from our 22s. my left wheel when I had it mounted was bent slightly, you could see it on the tire balacer machine. any ideas should I be using different lug nuts? my wheel almost feel off by the time I got home.

I hope you guys can help. and yes I am sure that I put them on tight.:dontknow:

mjpmattox said:
Guys I put my eagle alloy 17s w/m&h 390s on yesterday and when I took the truck home all of my lug nuts were loose on both sides. I used the factory ones from our 22s. my left wheel when I had it mounted was bent slightly, you could see it on the tire balacer machine. any ideas should I be using different lug nuts? my wheel almost feel off by the time I got home.

I hope you guys can help. and yes I am sure that I put them on tight.:dontknow:

Wow, I am putting them on now/today. Haven't heard of that yet.

I'll have some extra 2 inch lug nuts when I get mine from Boomer. I had to buy 20 of them but only need 10. These will fit the 15x10 american eagle wheels, not sure about 17's.

hey guys just an update. I talked to justin today and he told me that you definetly cannot use the factory lug nutz. They do not fit all the way into the hole of the wheel, hence they never tighten all the way. I was a little embarresed to say it earlier but my driver side wheel actually feel off the truck as I was comingto a stop. Thank God I just put the Caltracs on (the only thing that saved my brake system from the garbage can).

Here ya go:

9/16th x 18's, long stems

should be about 20-25 bucks for 10 of them.

Found out by trial and error today - 2 stores.

mjpmattox said:
thanks man, where did you wind up getting them?:rock:
A local auto store. I will be in the shop this afternoon. Or call Dan at 478-922-4953 and he can get some out to you. They come in packages of 4, so I had to order 12. It only ran me about 20-25 bucks that time. Had some trial and error fitting a few. These are chrome and look niccccccce.

I have the empty boxes with discriptions in the back of my truck and can get the part number.

I'll try to take some pics today.

i bought a set of the splined lug nuts for mine they look great

Here they are:

NAPA Chrome Lugnuts, 9/16", Acorn Dp, 735-2144

pics would be awesome, Thanks alot fo the part number. Once I get these bolted down correctly and my hid headlight kit working properly I will be in great shape....:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back