earthquake

500snakz

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Shook pretty good in Hertford, North Carolina. Sound off if you felt it too.

My FB page is lighting up with people I know in Va. and Maryland about it.

Felt it Trenton NJ also, slight movement for about 3-5 seconds. Happened around 2:00 PM

I heard there was a 5.5 in Colorado? Can't believe yall up north had rumbling as well? Wonder if it has to do with a Mammoth Hurricane headed for us?:dontknow:

I was under a boat ready for docking, yes we felt it here in maryland.

the ships mast was swaying and the dock shifting.

Here in southwest Virginia it shook the whole building that I work at and the windows were wobbling. Talk about skid marks.:eek: LOL, J/K

05srt10carson said:
It just a 5.8 that's nothing

For people that aren't use to the ground moving it was rather scary.

I was in my place and it took me a while to figure out it was an earthquake. Never been through one and hope to never have to deal with one again:(

-jeff

In Arlington, VA, it shook the building I was in fairly well. Of course I was 12 stories up to. It lasted for about a minute. At first I thought somebody was moving a heavy object and the concrete deck was vibrating as a result. As the vibrating continued it became more intense, computer screen was shaking, windows bowing and you could hear all the HVAC duct work above the ceiling swaying back and forth. At this point I realized an earth quake was occuring. As a result, it was another marathon ride home on the subway and roadways...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back