"East Bound And Down; Loaded Up And Truckin'..."

Texas Yellow Fever said:
A Tacoma? That might be a stretch, but what the hell, hang around we need someone to make fun of...:idea: :p ;) :D :dancing: :star:

Until gas hits $4/gal ;)

Actually, what I wanted was the Mitsubishi Street Raider, which is so much more attractive than the current Dakota that it's not funny. But Mitsu canning the Raider means that it'll never get built. Which is a shame. A slightly more subdued version would rock.

So, X-Runner it is.

Last edited:
VIDEOS ARE NOW UP!
I added links to the corresponding sections of "Part Two".
Enjoy!

Nice to see ya over here, GE! At the very least, this place is a plethora of information. The members are super-cool and we all have a good time.

I'll get some shots tomorrow of the LED brake light bar. Hopefully it won't typhoon like it did today. :)

Thanks everyone!

gedwardjones said:
Until gas hits $4/gal ;)

Actually, what I wanted was the Mitsubishi Street Raider, which is so much more attractive than the current Dakota that it's not funny. But Mitsu canning the Raider means that it'll never get built. Which is a shame. A slightly more subdued version would rock.

So, X-Runner it is.

It's still a ricer...you can put makeup on a pig, but at the end of the day, it's still a pig...LMAO!!!

Kevan said:
I'll get some shots tomorrow of the LED brake light bar. Hopefully it won't typhoon like it did today. :)

Thanks everyone!

I'd appreciate some pics of that light bar.

Do you have the one w/ the Reverse Lights built in? With my smoked tail lights, I'm interested in that one.

Typhoon - We just got our power back from a T-Storm at 2:30pm this afternoon. PITA...:p

Thanks Kevan:)

Texas Yellow Fever said:
It's still a ricer...you can put makeup on a pig, but at the end of the day, it's still a pig...LMAO!!!
Unless you intended to go Hoggin anyway :D Then a Hog becomes what's for dinner :D

Texas Yellow Fever said:

My buddy the Ford owner said much the same when I told him I was thinking about buying what amounts to a re-skinned Dakota.

Why can't we all just get along?

Kevin,
Great story!!! Made for great reading this morning. Thanks for the vids. Love em. Now begins your journey into the realm of ownership!! Enjoy your ride, you won't stop smiling!

Stretch

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back