East Coast West Coast national GTG's

was looking at the calendar this morning and the two weekends i came up with are March 28-30 or April 4-6. whats the thoughts on these. if it's kosher ill start checking on places to stay and see whats going on in pcb on those dates.

official shirt for the 08 southeast ciper truck nats...lol

Attachments

• ATT00100.jpg
    ATT00100.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 24
eddie102870 said:
was looking at the calendar this morning and the two weekends i came up with are March 28-30 or April 4-6. whats the thoughts on these. if it's kosher ill start checking on places to stay and see whats going on in pcb on those dates.

Easter is March 23rd. So doing it March 28 might be hard for some people if they just took time off of work or travelled for Easter. Doesn't matter to me, but it might to some.

FlyingLow said:
Easter is March 23rd. So doing it March 28 might be hard for some people if they just took time off of work or travelled for Easter. Doesn't matter to me, but it might to some.
good point didnt realize that. can replace that with the 2nd weekend in april

If its going to be east coast, should it not be centrally located so us NE guys could attempt to drive?

Having a east coast should not mean a Florida GTG. No offense, but why not VA or NC?

Rice Eater said:
I think the plan is to have SE, NE, MidWest and West
could have a NW and a SW but it might be easier on that end to make it bakersfield or vegas last year they had such a good turnout in bakersfield.

Rice Eater said:
I think the plan is to have SE, NE, MidWest and West

Thank you:D
We are gonna start a thread just for the Southeast GTG guys

I urge anyone to take the reighns and start there own National GTg

got a call from Not A hemi last night and he is STOKED!! he is gonna get one together for the northeast mid central region!!:rock:

Stinker said:
Thank you:D
We are gonna start a thread just for the Southeast GTG guys

I urge anyone to take the reighns and start there own National GTg

got a call from Not A hemi last night and he is STOKED!! he is gonna get one together for the northeast mid central region!!:rock:

Works for me....

Look forward to seeing it. Glad to see all this coming together. :rock:

I thought the town of St Louis was chosen for a National GTG?

I'm just confused now. . . :confused: :)

Roz-SRT said:
I thought the town of St Louis was chosen for a National GTG?

I'm just confused now. . . :confused: :)

This is not jsut my idea , it came about in Ohio when it was noticed that no one got a chance to do any runs on the track and nobody really looked at the event.

So it was brought up that each region could have their own GTG called A NATIONAL and then when we get to the mopar nats it would be TONS more interesting having a show down of the best looking rides, and a showdown of the fastest trucks in the country.

The St. louis can still happen, I have been saying it over and over and over,

guys form a GTG in your region, be it memphis, New York area, Vegas, Phoneix, Detroit, North Carolina.

We would love to see a series start and go from Year to year.

The Viper guys, lighting guys, chevy, ford, dodge, SRT, they all have a national series, and if we can get this together and get some people involved then we could also get more national attention.

It doesnt take much, pick an area, call and get a price on a track and hotels, pick some activities to do if ya want. pick a date and have a ball!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who just typed all that? :dontknow: :D

I'd be just as content gettin drunk as a billygoat and exhanging stories with you folks. :rofl:

Roz-SRT said:
Who just typed all that? :dontknow: :D

I'd be just as content gettin drunk as a billygoat and exhanging stories with you folks. :rofl:

Just dont pass out and land on your stomach!!!LOLOLOL just ask Iltemprd:elefant:

Stinker said:
Just dont pass out and land on your stomach!!!LOLOLOL just ask Iltemprd:elefant:

Noted. :D

I could throw my place out into the mix. I'm in Hampton VA, just about 10 min from VA Beach. VA Motorsports Park is about 70 miles away, Richmond raceway about 60. We have the beach very close by, two Hooter's, and I have a very large yard (I could get probably 20 plus trucks in there) and an inground pool and hot tub. Very centraly located on the east coast. But I think the NE and SE might be better though...

Stretch

amoparman said:
I could throw my place out into the mix. I'm in Hampton VA, just about 10 min from VA Beach. VA Motorsports Park is about 70 miles away, Richmond raceway about 60. We have the beach very close by, two Hooter's, and I have a very large yard (I could get probably 20 plus trucks in there) and an inground pool and hot tub. Very centraly located on the east coast. But I think the NE and SE might be better though...

Stretch

heck no Stretch the more the better, that way more members would have a better chance of attending a largeGTG!!

You rock bro!!,

think about it and start you a thread if ya want for a central eastern GTG:rock: :rock: :rock:

thats what we talkin bout:D :elefant:

Whuts up with the purple elephant anyway!LOLOLOL:elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

If anyone needs a tad bit of help getting started just holla , I shalll do what I can to help:D :bebored: :bebored: :bebored:

I jsut liked the guy with the red ball, he looked lonely:D

talked with boomer, he wants to do a mid central but may need someone to be the go to man to help him out:rock:

also Not a hemi is also doing one in the mid north, michigan area:rock:

And maybe we can get amoparman to do a Virgina beach deal for mid east:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back