EBAY Tonneau bidding advice

aldog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey frugal shoppers, help on this one. The tonneau cover (Item number: 200049154587) I was bidding on just took a big jump. I am wondering if it is worth it now? $2 grand? This seems a little on the edge, perhaps given some time I will find another. Plus++++ $2 grand in performance mods sounds more fun!! :dontknow:

Thanks!
Aldog

Last edited:
That's all up to how much you want it.

I was offered 2,800 and 3,000 for mine. It came delivered by mistake. I was about to sell it, but then I started to actually like the cover. Now it secures my compressor, air tank, and NOS bottle.

So I expect the cover may even go up more.

What were you going to use the cover for? Maybe an aftermarket soft cover may be worth it, at a cheaper price nonetheless? just a thought

Last edited:
I like the idea of the cover, keep the bed nice and sweet, but the idea of performance for that price is sooo tempting. For now anyway, just getting started and have a long way to go. I thought if I could steal it under $2000 was a nice idea, but now...I am weighing ideas. What to do what to do...

I'd buy the flash and/or VEC before the cover.
Then Magnaflow exhaust, cat delete or high flows in a 3" mid pipe.
All for less than 2K.
Boomer is the man with the plan.

I like the way you think...mopower.....arrrgh arrrgh arrrgh.

After you save some more, go for a good set of headers, Belanger or Mopar.

Still a decent deal if you will not have to paint it. My cover was about $700 if you want to save some $$ and do not need the hard cover.

Oh, by the way, bidding advise, if you really want a SRT item for your truck on EBay you many not want to annouce it exists on a site with a bunch of other SRT owners who also may want it :)

Attachments

• 093006.7.jpg
    093006.7.jpg
    101.8 KB · Views: 39
  • 093006.8.jpg
    093006.8.jpg
    138.6 KB · Views: 41
Last edited:
True point, but most people on this site watch ebay anyway. Just the honest guy in me. :rock:

94rt10ohio said:
Oh, by the way, bidding advise, if you really want a SRT item for your truck on EBay you many not want to annouce it exists on a site with a bunch of other SRT owners who also may want it :)

Maybe he is the seller! lol

Bone said:
I'd buy the flash and/or VEC before the cover.
Then Magnaflow exhaust, cat delete or high flows in a 3" mid pipe.
All for less than 2K.
Boomer is the man with the plan.
I have yet to get my cover for the rear bed, and headers.....

Quick

I got quoted from the dealer $1,160.00 canadian plus $80 for the hardware.
It comes wing ready but needs paint.
Just my .02

Try LKQ out of Hutchins TX. I bought mine there off of an05 QC for $1000.00. they hace sold 2 of them.

Better yet, save the 2K for the Mopar Nats for beer.

Good friends here....

Thanks HemiKill :burnout: ....good advice...want it, but price is critical.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back