EBC Brake Pads

06SRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used EBC Brake Pads. They come in Green, Red & Yellow, which are for different usage. Would like to know what your options are on these pads. I'm having a problem finding good pads that don't grind.

I run EBC Green Pads, little to no break dust, no squealing or grinding....and what it does produce "brake dust", rinses right of with water. I would recommend....just my opinion.:burnout:

Greens were good for me, but there is dust just not as much as oe.

Has anyone used EBC Brake Pads. They come in Green, Red & Yellow, which are for different usage. Would like to know what your options are on these pads. I'm having a problem finding good pads that don't grind.

I had EBC Greens, there are 2 types of those BTW. I finally went with sp-performance pads and rotors which I really like and they run pretty quiet.

--CC

EBC green and EBC slotted & dimpled rotors:rock::rock::rock:

the yeller ones sound interestin:rock:

Thanks for the feed-back guys. Had the Green put on. They come in Green, Red & Yellow. You guys running Yellow are using their top of the line. If these work out for me, I might have to jump over the Red & go with the Yellow next time.

I've had the green ones for a few years now and they work great. Really cut down on the brake dust and little to no squealing!

Can Slotted Rotors be turned?

been told no.

when i did the brakes, i sent the rotors up to CarQuest and they had to put it on the flywheel surfacer.

best "turn job" i have ever had. between the bed in coatin that EBC uses & the surfaced rotors, bedded in very quickly & been great ever since:rock::rock::rock:

Can Slotted Rotors be turned?

I have heard no also, however EBC sells an on car brake lathe and in the instructional video they are cutting a set of slotted rotors. So you can turn them. The set on my truck has been cut and I haven't had any issues with them.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back