SHU-DOG

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just Moved to Reno NV from Southrn Calfornia
This guy has some fronts and rear sets

IN STOCK

I just bought both front and rear.

EBAY Item #'s

Hurry if you want them. They are going quick. He had like 8 pairs last night.

SHU

Says in the description "special order please allow 10-14 days for delivery" so I doubt they are in stock.

john

Thanks I picked up a few of his things. I think he out of front 04 rotors, has 1 pair rear 04 rotors and has some pads left.

I apreciate the heads up.

John Stuttle said:
Says in the description "special order please allow 10-14 days for delivery" so I doubt they are in stock.

john

Actually I talked to him via email-

IN STOCK

Ground shipping. I was leary of everyone saying they were not in stock and waiting around for months. Then trying to get a refund. I was not interested in that.

So we will see in about 2 weeks i guess.

Kevin

I was going to buy from that company but found out the Powerslot rotors they say are for the SRT-10 will not fit. I'll be waiting to see if the EBC's fit.

spdrcrj said:
I was going to buy from that company but found out the Powerslot rotors they say are for the SRT-10 will not fit. I'll be waiting to see if the EBC's fit.

Keeping my fingers crossed. Seems nobody has their a$$ er head screwed on right over there at Auto Warehouse.

I talked to 2 guys on the phone = 2 different answers. GO FIGURE
EMAILED twice(ebay/company)= 2 different answers. GO FIGURE

But i did get an Ebay AND Paypal confirmation/email stating i get refund if they can't deliver in 20 days.

So we will see what happens in another 15 days.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back