EBC Green Brake Pads

Psycho Mythic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a used set of EBC Green Brake Pads that were used for a short amount of time. I bought them from Shu-Dog but they wont fit an 06. Estimated 15K - 20K miles left on them. Im not looking to make any money off of them. Make me an offer or something you wanna trade:D

Hmmm...how to explain, I bought my truck at a budget price, I just moved into a house, all my $$ is tied up in that (what $ I have), and $20 for 15,000 miles of less dust and squeal sounds like a good deal to me, a nice way to try out the greens without hurting my wallet. Just a couple members helping each other out.

Thanks Jack for understanding that I'm just a broke ole married man tryin to enjoy the finer things in life :D

Psycho Mythic said:
Hmmm...how to explain, I bought my truck at a budget price, I just moved into a house, all my $$ is tied up in that (what $ I have), and $20 for 15,000 miles of less dust and squeal sounds like a good deal to me, a nice way to try out the greens without hurting my wallet. Just a couple members helping each other out.

Thanks Jack for understanding that I'm just a broke ole married man tryin to enjoy the finer things in life :D

Hell..Jack is just after your young butt..LOL....:p :D

I also have a couple quarts of used oil for sale only 5k miles, must send own containers. lol

Kickassrt has already called them guys sorry...

I thought they would fit your truck, are 04's and 05's different?:dontknow:
viperhauler said:
oh, good....

i'm not the only one....:D

too bad they won't fit...they're good pads, IMO...

I thought all the fronts were the same.

But i guess not.

My Bad

I THINK 04 and 05 use the same pads????

They came off my 04.

So YES Alfredo they will fit yours.

If im not mistaking there is like 10-12mm of pad left.

I believe 18mm new?

If that helps.

SHU

SHU-DOG said:
I thought all the fronts were the same.

But i guess not.

My Bad

I THINK 04 and 05 use the same pads????

They came off my 04.

So YES Alfredo they will fit yours.

If im not mistaking there is like 10-12mm of pad left.

I believe 18mm new?

If that helps.

SHU
I though '05 and '06 were the same and the '04 had the smaller caliper in the front? :dontknow:

SANTEEN said:
I though '05 and '06 were the same and the '04 had the smaller caliper in the front? :dontknow:
I think this is correct, though my entire 06 front end is different from the 04's and 05's...

:rock: paypal sent

This is cool, my pads are just about done as are my rotors so this should be a nice crutch till i get new brakes all around next year

FerrariTruck said:
:rock: paypal sent

This is cool, my pads are just about done as are my rotors so this should be a nice crutch till i get new brakes all around next year
Good deal man:rock: :rock: :rock: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Back