ECM value?

10-1=9

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Have to ship my ECM first thing tomorrow morning. Can anyone give me an estimated value what it's worth to insure it? When I understand these things are like hen's teeth (rare). Thanks in advance.

Seriously? Wow was thinking $1,000 tops. Well that's why I asked. Thank you

Make sure you over package it, otherwise the insurance may not do you much good.

I ship out of my place on a daily basis and lost a claim because their was 2" of foam around the item in any given direction.. :confused:

is there any worries bout static electricity buildin up from shippin???

Make sure you over package it, otherwise the insurance may not do you much good.

I ship out of my place on a daily basis and lost a claim because their was 2" of foam around the item in any given direction.. :confused:

Best way around that is time have them package it, not practical if you're shipping a lot of items but for one package I'd recommend it just so they can't weasel outta the claim if it turns up busted

is there any worries bout static electricity buildin up from shippin???

I don't know is there? Now you got me wondering. Never had a problem R&R ing them before but never shipped one.

Best way around that is time have them package it, not practical if you're shipping a lot of items but for one package I'd recommend it just so they can't weasel outta the claim if it turns up busted

I'm sure its written somewhere in the building "We are not responsible" haha

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back