Eddies old truck

its got "custom" 24's:drool:lol

friggin salesmen:marchmellow::marchmellow:

is that the tank????

No.... not the tank

3 of 4 tires are different, otherwise nice truck. Tire thing is a pet peave I have.

3 of 4 tires are different, otherwise nice truck. Tire thing is a pet peave I have.

I know the truck had a rough life with the second owner, if I was going to buy it now I would run a leak down test on the engine and I know last time it was for sale the transmission had issues. We almost bought it for my wife last time it was for sale but they were asking 28k, with the trans issues, at a different car lot.

I was interested in it. But wasnt sure how the previous owner took care of it. Dont wanna spend 25k on a ticking time bomb.

Wondered what happened to it. Still looks good

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

I am interested in the truck but have some concerns (naturally).

If anyone has any information regarding the tranny, motor, or truck in general it would be awesome. TIA

Reggie

I know the truck had a rough life with the second owner, if I was going to buy it now I would run a leak down test on the engine and I know last time it was for sale the transmission had issues. We almost bought it for my wife last time it was for sale but they were asking 28k, with the trans issues, at a different car lot.

Nice to see the ole girl again!

Rough life with the second owner!!!!! LOL, If I'd have put a new tranny in it I might still be driving it today, the driveline was solid with the exception of the stock 48RE.... Which by the way was toast when I bought the truck :)...

I treated her good, bunch of 0-60 runs, a stab in the heart on the dyno, and raced my wifes SRT-8 a few times with it :)

Rough life... The only real reason i sold it was the quad cab was getting to small for the kiddo's.

Rough life, grrrrrrrrrrr :)

Jay

Nice to see the ole girl again!

Rough life with the second owner!!!!! LOL, If I'd have put a new tranny in it I might still be driving it today, the driveline was solid with the exception of the stock 48RE.... Which by the way was toast when I bought the truck :)...

I treated her good, bunch of 0-60 runs, a stab in the heart on the dyno, and raced my wifes SRT-8 a few times with it :)

Rough life... The only real reason i sold it was the quad cab was getting to small for the kiddo's.

Rough life, grrrrrrrrrrr :)

Jay
Ok, ok seemed to of had more issues when you owned it:chain: the vast majority of them have had rough lives. What you been up to?

Building my mustang... Long build! Putting the heads back on now and some 1-7/8 x 3.5" collectors.

Pulled the super victor off and installing a parker funnel web intake. She is going to be a beast.

The tranny was bad when i got it, i just tend to bitch about things too much... Get excited and sometime piss folks off. I would buy that truck in a heartbeat right now, replace the tranny ASAP and slap some pistons in it! :)

I beat the living shit out of my red truck, like a redheaded stepchild! Never a hicup after the tranny was modified.

Still beating the shit out of my SRT8 and tuned Diesel :)

now these's a blast from the past:rock::rock::rock:

hows it been????

Building my mustang... Long build! Putting the heads back on now and some 1-7/8 x 3.5" collectors.

Pulled the super victor off and installing a parker funnel web intake. She is going to be a beast.

The tranny was bad when i got it, i just tend to bitch about things too much... Get excited and sometime piss folks off. I would buy that truck in a heartbeat right now, replace the tranny ASAP and slap some pistons in it! :)

I beat the living shit out of my red truck, like a redheaded stepchild! Never a hicup after the tranny was modified.

Still beating the shit out of my SRT8 and tuned Diesel :)

Hey you big hairball were you been hiding ;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back