EED Valve Cover Breather Systems Now Available

EED-David

Reaction score
Last edited:
how does this differ from the breather ROE sells? do they accomplish the same thing? Seems like a lot of money just for the breather....i read what it does but didn't get how you differentiate from a standard aftermarket breather?

Rice Eater said:
how does this differ from the breather ROE sells? do they accomplish the same thing? Seems like a lot of money just for the breather....i read what it does but didn't get how you differentiate from a standard aftermarket breather?
rice, this is REAL vent system, that is designed and enginered to work properly, and it is a QAULITY-HIGH END piece. the it is NOT a Mr Gasket breather from a 1979 El Camino that has the bottem breather holes siliconed over with high temp gray RTV.
If you want high end that goes along with what you would expect on a Viper Engine, this is the one you want

BOOMER said:
rice, this is REAL vent system, that is designed and enginered to work properly, and it is a QAULITY-HIGH END piece. the it is NOT a Mr Gasket breather from a 1979 El Camino that has the bottem breather holes siliconed over with high temp gray RTV.
If you want high end that goes along with what you would expect on a Viper Engine, this is the one you want
Do you have one?

No, a Mr Gasket.

BOOMER said:

I saw the breather system at EED tuesday when I dropped the silver truck off.

Very nice and very high quality. Plus it actually works. :idea:

When I took the throttle body off the red truck to port it, there was oil in the front of the intake manifold. I can see where this is not just bling, but a functional item that everybody should have. I will get a system when the next Social Security check comes in. ;)

so is this basically a preventative mod from the oil getting where it shouldn't be and the end result is your engine lasts longer? Someone please break it down in lehmans terms.

I cant get the link to work.In regard to the roe breather, I bought one and it is true that its siliconed on the bottom vent holes.Kinda cheesey.
I did make my own breather system though using the roe breather. I took off the little filter and ran a hose to a separate catch can inline before the crankcases gases go back into the inlet of my paxton.You would be amazed at what gets put back into the intake track if you dont run some type of catch can.

The link will be down for a little bit. Our server is in the Seattle area, which is having some pretty bad wind storms right now. Hopefully they'll be up again soon.

As far as different, this system is the most complete and high flowing system of its type. I believe the other members have already covered the comparison well enough.

Let me see if I can post some pics and text here until the server is up again.

Exotic Engine Development – Valve Cover Breather System

This system decreases unwanted crankcase pressure by allowing gasses to pass more freely from the engine without recycling the gasses back into the intake manifold. Oil consumption through the intake tract can cause detonation by increasing carbon and oil deposits in the combustion chamber as well as oil vapor lowering your fuels octane level.

Breather System includes:
2x Black anodized CNC aluminum laser etched breathers
2x Breather o-rings
8x Black allen head bolts
2x XRP -10 black anodized port fittings
1x High quality aluminum breather canister
2x Reinforced black braided hoses with black anodized XRP -10 fittings
1x CNC drill template
1x Installation instructions

We use this system on our engines and are very happy with the quality and performance.

EED-David said:
Exotic Engine Development – Valve Cover Breather System

This system decreases unwanted crankcase pressure by allowing gasses to pass more freely from the engine without recycling the gasses back into the intake manifold. Oil consumption through the intake tract can cause detonation by increasing carbon and oil deposits in the combustion chamber as well as oil vapor lowering your fuels octane level.

Breather System includes:
2x Black anodized CNC aluminum laser etched breathers
2x Breather o-rings
8x Black allen head bolts
2x XRP -10 black anodized port fittings
1x High quality aluminum breather canister
2x Reinforced black braided hoses with black anodized XRP -10 fittings
1x CNC drill template
1x Installation instructions

Nice Truck! :dontknow:;)

Yes I'd like to hear the numbers that truck is laying down with those striker heads and the paxton...

Has any one used one of these breathers yet?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back