Egg Drop Soup

PermaTEX

Reaction score
Thats what my old clutch fluid looked like at only 1793 miles. Had some stuff in there that looked like white grease. I met Westxsrt10 a couple of weeks ago and he convinced me to change the fluid. I followed his recomendation and used Valvoline Synthetic dot 3&4 good to 500 deg. dry. Readily available at Auto Zone for $6.19 a bottle means I can and will keep it changed regularly. Thanks Westxsrt10, clutch pedal is softer.

Last edited:
PermaTEX said:
Thats what my old clutch fluid looked like at only 1793 miles. Had some stuff in there that looked like white grease. I met WestxSRT a couple of weeks ago and he convinced me to change the fluid. I followed his recomendation and used Valvoline Synthetic dot 3&4 good to 500 deg. dry. Readily available at Auto Zone for $6.19 a bottle means I can and will keep it changed regularly. Thanks WestxSRT, clutch pedal is softer.

Motul 600 is what I use!! No problemos!!

if it looks like egg drop soup i think you have got something in there. water maybe. its a good thing you changed it but its a closed system and should not look like that at all. keep an eye on it.

maybe it's man chowder! you been gettin too friendly with the truck? ;)

I was afraid that I left the door open on that one. YES, if you must know, I AM IN LUV WITH MY TRUCK!!! And my WIFE is learning to DEAL WITH IT!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back