"Egg on my face."

KRAZYSRT10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This was sent to me back in February by John Hargraves....:(

"Man I went back and re-read my post.

I had no intention what so ever to insult you,

but after looking back it was obvious I f'd up.

I made a public apology and ask you to go back and

re-read those threads.

John

I also pmed a moderator and apologized.":(

What hurts me the most is that I don't see any response from me to him, letting him know his apology was accepted. And that is not characteristic of this dude. I am high strung but not snobbish...:( :( :(

**I am soooo sorry John...I wish you were here so I could ammend a wrong that I did. I can't even remember why we were in a tiff...:eek: Please forgive me and if you get the VTCOA up there, please know that I forgive you.

Amen.**

Krazy, I certainly can't answer for John, but he was very aware that he walked a thin line on a lot of his threads. I do know for sure that he was not thin skinned and would not carry a grudge against anyone on this forum.

John was very "unpolitically correct" in his threads.....which i loved....and he took a lot of abuse for his posts but seemed to be fine with it...you probably responded but if like me you do delete your PMs from time to time..both sent and received..

Kris,

Take it. Learn from it. And ultimately understand that you're forgiven......

John was a good guy....... and so are you.

D

bo we all with persnickity ideas and comments ,,,walk a thin line on the ol fence of life ,,,we all fall off that fence once and awhile weather its one side or the other ,,,as long as you stand up and get back up and walk that fence line again the best you can is what life is all about ,,,i popped off once and said something to john on a post he did and we talked about it in macon ,,, he was in no way someone that takes debate in a mean and hateful way nor do i ,,its debate ,nothing more ,nothing mean or personal he told me !
Dont feel bad just remember we all want to be a good cowboy and ride the fence line and not drift one way or the other just ride down the middle but thats not life!;)

Thank you guys...it just really bothered me today that I saw this. I had a very good day today. 6 straight weeks of work culminated into good marks during a major inspection.

Then I found John's email to me...caught me a little off guard. I respect almost everybody on this forum. And John was no exception...regardless of life circumstances. I'm an abrasive person sometimes, but, I don't know how to be a true asshole.

My heart cracked when I saw his message...I realized that sometimes I tend to be stubborn...angry....and it's not fair. Life is short, so why carry animosity when life could be much happier with a simple "I'm sorry too"....

Never will I be that stubborn again.....:(

One last thing...the title of this thread has irony that will never be lost on me...it was the title of the email he sent to me. I didn't know him...but he was 10 times better than I am right now. And that is why I miss him....

Goodnight VTCOA...Kris has learned a lot from an old "dawg".:)

I can see why you would be feeling this way Kris. This is why I mentioned recently somewhere that we should come clean about what we feel or think about one another, especially when a tiff is involved because we have no clue when our last day on this planet is. I don't have beef with anyone here and I hope that is well known and that it stays that way. If I piss someone off I do hope they tell me so I may correct my ways.

I believe you were forgiven a long time ago Kris. Don't let this bring you down. John is watching and I am certain he is smiling upon you my friend.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back