electirc cutout ?

kidhemi77

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i want to get the E cutouts on my truck but a lot of ppl say they tend to leak so my question is that a bad thing? will it hurt my truck all by doin this

thanks

kidhemi77 said:
i want to get the E cutouts on my truck but a lot of ppl say they tend to leak so my question is that a bad thing? will it hurt my truck all by doin this

thanks

Exhaust leaks won't hurt the truck, but they sound like shit and there's a potential on a longer drive to get carbon monoxide in the cab and cause serious issues like you going to sleep and wrecking or dying, but other thna that they're Ok.

Texas Yellow Fever said:
Exhaust leaks won't hurt the truck, but they sound like shit and there's a potential on a longer drive to get carbon monoxide in the cab and cause serious issues like you going to sleep and wrecking or dying, but other thna that they're Ok.

yeah i deff dont want to fall asleep at the wheel but for the sound i love it but i want the e cut out so i can shut it when i dont wanna hear it ya know

kidhemi77 said:
yeah i deff dont want to fall asleep at the wheel but for the sound i love it but i want the e cut out so i can shut it when i dont wanna hear it ya know

There's nothing to hold you back but fear and common sense.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back