Electric Cutout warranty

Project complete. This is my 9th exhaust setup now i could not be happier. I may go thru and do it in 304 or 409 polished and have my mufflers dipped for looks and durability but the sound is amazing.

I was trying to put the cutout in my xmetal catless mids, and the o2 sensors were where i needed to put the cutout. Also there was no clearance for the electric actuators. I then was going to put it in front of my h-pipe where it came together but the weld was too close to the joint to merit cutting it again and have another ugly weld.

So we cut it off I removed the h pipe and put a magnaflow x-pipe right where my mids come together. And to the rear of the x pipe where the pipes are one on top of the other, we welded the cutouts. One facing out and one facing in to blow swirls in my burn outs and make sure people on both sides run in terror. We tack welded the bolts to make them studs, and facilitate easier wing nut removal of the caps, Until i can get my electrics fabbed up.

At idle, you hear every cylinder revealing that cam'ing sound ive been looking for. Deep thumps. There is a real deep resonance at 900-1100 rpm, that you feel in your chest inside and outside the vehicle, it blurs the mirrors. The climb to 5500 rpm is something i have never experience before, drowning out any converstation, radio, wind and road noise. Its deep LOUD and you feel it in your chest. The x takes any rasps out of the sound throughout the range. On cruise the sound is slightly louder but seems to be muffled as it travels through the entire system allowing radio on vol-12 and quiet conversation. At throttle its like someone opened the gates of hell. The popping between shifts and on decel is now deep, quieter, with mellow boom's you can feel and they are far and few between. People come out of the part-store i work at when i pull up. All the cooks come to the drive through window at Arby's. Car alarms set off idling through firestone parking lot. And my wife came outside and looked at the sky thinking it was thundering when i returned home. Its incredible!

Spent more time looking at your avatar than looking at the site. Yeah quicktime's are on order. Ill post a big pic of my cutout if you post a big pic of her. Im hoping i have clearance under my truck and in my pants to prepare for both

Spent more time looking at your avatar than looking at the site. Yeah quicktime's are on order. Ill post a big pic of my cutout if you post a big pic of her. Im hoping i have clearance under my truck and in my pants to prepare for both

Conversation with the cops!

Late night last night at work, I took it easy driving through town, only getting on it once or twice before I pulled up to the drive thru at arby's. I shut it down to place my order (so they can hear me) Then i pull forward to the window getting my food when i hear a tap on my passenger glass. I turn to look and its a cop with his flashlight looking in. I roll the window down and he ask me to pull forward after i got my food.

I gently (quietly as i can) pull forward and park, shut her down. Im going through my glove compartment when he says you dont need that. i just want to look at your ride. After a nervous laugh and a short conversation, i pop my hood and hope he doesnt look under and see my catless mids.

He does and laughs it off, compliments me, tells me to keep it down in the neighborhoods, and to "keep the rears behind the fronts"

When i returned home and climbed into bed, i wake the wife and she says "when did you get home." I reply "just now." She asks did i get caught in the rain. I say I dont know what your talking about....

She chuckles rolls over and says your damn truck sounded like thunder again!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back