Electric Exhaust Cut-Outs

RAMviperIFFIC

Full Access Member
Reaction score
These Electric Cutouts were on my "ex" 05 SRT10. What you see is what you get. Wiring Harness, Relay Set to work with shown Hurst Aluminum Pistol Grip Shifter with push-button switch. Some cutting or welding may be required to install. Works awesome.....get stupid loud on command!

$175 + Shipping

Attachments

• cut out.jpg
    cut out.jpg
    147.1 KB · Views: 346
These cut-outs...

mopower1958 said:
What size is the round exhaust pipe? I am looking for something like that for the Coronet.
These are oval shaped dumps that weld to the side of your existing exhaust. You just need to cut holes in the side of your exhaust. These fit 2" and bigger. I could sawzall off the pipes from my truck and then you would have them like they are sold new.

last chance!!!!!! SALE!!!!

RAMviperIFFIC said:
These Electric Cutouts were on my "ex" 05 SRT10. What you see is what you get. Wiring Harness, Relay Set to work with shown Hurst Aluminum Pistol Grip Shifter with push-button switch. Some cutting or welding may be required to install. Works awesome.....get stupid loud on command!

$175 + Shipping

Now you can get these for $160 Shipped to your door. If they do not sell by this weekend, I am putting on e-bay.

Jon

Weekend Special!!!

$125 shipped to your doorstep(lower 48 states)!!!! Get LOUD!!!!!!! with these Electric Exhaust Cut-outs.......they are "like new."

Jon

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back