Electric Exhaust Cutouts

NBT said:
We had the chance to check them out at the Nat's on Doneo's truck... awesome Boomer:rock: :rock:
boomers and doneo's spunded bad going down the interstate. gonna have me some when i e-do my exhaust.

I will be putting these on down the road :burnout: When I redo my exhaust!!:D

so what exactly does this do??
How does it change the sound of your exhaust? Does it just make it quieter when you want it to and then allow it to sound like it normally would in the other mode?

QueLocura said:
so what exactly does this do??
How does it change the sound of your exhaust? Does it just make it quieter when you want it to and then allow it to sound like it normally would in the other mode?
Cutouts make noise mostly... expect a 10 -20 hp loss. I have had them on my truck and a few other cars, so if you want attention drawn towards you go for it!

Westxsrt10 said:
Cutouts make noise mostly... expect a 10 -20 hp loss. I have had them on my truck and a few other cars, so if you want attention drawn towards you go for it!
How is it that they make noise? That's what I don't understand. Is it just a valve in the exhaust pipe?

yes it is like a valve on your exhaust pipe you weld it on after the cats you run a switch up to the cab and when you want to open it it slides open and the exhaust exit out the oping, instid of going throught the intire exhaust sestem

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back