Electrical wiring, aftermarket gages

mysrt10

Been there, done that
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm looking for some advice/info regarding the wiring of some aftermarket gages. What/where should I tap into to illuminate my gages when I turn my headlights on? I had the headlight switch out just to see if it would be obvious where to tap, it's not, at least for me. The truck is an '04, if it matters. Thanks in advance.

The internet is your friend, I just finished my 3 pillar guages and I just tapped into the trans temp. It works great!!

Do a serach for the electical manuals. it will be your friend. What guages are you wanting to put in? I put in the fuel pressure and A/F gauges.

Last edited:
Do a serach for the electical manuals. it will be your friend. What guages are you wanting to put in?

I already have an autometer pro comp ultra-lite wideband afr and the ultra-lite boost/vacuum, but I'm replacing the boost/vacuum with an ultra-lite fuel pressure.

I believe you should be able to tie into the same locations for the light dimming. I bet the other guys who have 8+ gauges will pipe in...lol! The fuel is simple if you have the proper connection to the fuel rail.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back