emails

spdrcrj

Reaction score
Admin,

For some reason, I am no longer receiving emails when a reply is posted to a post I made or when I have a PM. I checked my options and I do have the correct email address and I do have it set to send emails. Any ideas?

thanks,
Jim

spdrcrj said:
Admin,

For some reason, I am no longer receiving emails when a reply is posted to a post I made or when I have a PM. I checked my options and I do have the correct email address and I do have it set to send emails. Any ideas?

thanks,
Jim
Hmmmm, guess not ......... ;) :dontknow: :D

Funny thing is it's sporatic. Sometimes I get the emails, sometimes I dont. For example, some threads I reply to, ie...."new member needs advice" or "cargo plane in america". I get those reply emails but I did not receive emails letting me know I had replies to this thread or my sale thread or pm's.

Hey Red....whatever you did worked. I've received (no lie here) 45 emails from vtcoa so far today. LOL

spdrcrj said:
Hey Red....whatever you did worked. I've received (no lie here) 45 emails from vtcoa so far today. LOL

I've been here quite awhile now and have never received any e-amil.....

D

Yeah, it's been that way since '07 when I signed up for the site. It looks like it's my email that's messin up. I'm expecting pictures from the people who John took the truck to get loaded on the transport and I received it with a damaged front bumper. They said they sent the pics yesterday but I've not received them.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back