EMISSIONS

Itsmekylep

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well, as I suspected Truck would not go through Emissions today. Does anyone know the difference between sensors reading "not ready" and "not supported" There is no check engine light, so I suspect the not ready ones will be cured with a good drive cycle, or pop the Engine light. What I dont know is what the not supported means. Here is what I got:

Heated Cat not supported
EGR not supported
AIR system not supported
Air conditioner Not supported
Evap system not ready
catalyst not ready (no cats)
02 not ready
and heated 02 not ready

Again, I get all the not ready, just not sure about the "not Supported" :dontknow:

Have you plugged in an OBD II scanner? It will tell you how many readys you have. I believe it should be 7 for RC's. In GA you can get away with having one in not ready. If you have 2 or more they dont even test you.

Im not sure how long you have it but it will need more drive cycles for some things to go ready and if they dont it will throw a light.

Have you plugged in an OBD II scanner? It will tell you how many readys you have. I believe it should be 7 for RC's. In GA you can get away with having one in not ready. If you have 2 or more they dont even test you.

Im not sure how long you have it but it will need more drive cycles for some things to go ready and if they dont it will throw a light.

I think here in AZ it is the same. One can be not ready. I think it needs a good Drive Cycle. Thanks for the input.

Yip we have no EGR, AIR, or heated cats, so therefore they can't count against you. Your purge solenoid is our emissions as well as your cats or lack of.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back