EMT, amtrucker22, & Psycho Mythic's wheel exchange....

Cody just left my house and I was shocked that the stock wheels worked on the lowered truck, but I have to admit, all three trucks look great!! And I told cody he has driven that truck more in two days and farther than I did in 6 months, It's great to see the ol girl out and about. He will do her proud. And thanks to all of you guys for treating him so nice!! This club is GREAT!!

BIG NANA said:
Cody just left my house and I was shocked that the stock wheels worked on the lowered truck, but I have to admit, all three trucks look great!! And I told cody he has driven that truck more in two days and farther than I did in 6 months, It's great to see the ol girl out and about. He will do her proud. And thanks to all of you guys for treating him so nice!! This club is GREAT!!

BIGNANA, the truck sounded great. I enjoyed being able to see it in person. My dad was impressed when I showed him the famous parachute photo. I really like the way the 265/40R22 looked on the stock rim. Gave it the Viper car look. Was a little more difficult to mount but looks sweet! Cody and his wife will fit right in PCB.

SilvrSRT10 said:
Looks like a good time and a win, win, win situation.

That's a lot of HP up in the air.

So just how many floor jacks do you have??

I have no idea. I think there are 8 floor jacks around there somewhere.

Cudajon said:
How much did the boyd cottington's weigh?

To me, as I picked them up, they felt heavier than the stock wheels. Am I wrong here, Cody? Paul?

Cudajon said:
How much did the boyd cottington's weigh?

I did not take the scale with me (I forgot). But as soon as I do a good cleaning (wheels come off) I will weigh it with the tire. I know I have seen on here that the stock with tire weighs about 81lbs.

I can tell you my front end does feel lighter, AND the truck rolls smoother on the highway. I don't know if it is the wheel or Travis's ability to balance the tires?:rock: :burnout:

I am still trying to get adjusted to not having black wheels. If the adjusting doesn't work within a few months, then off to the powder coater they go :D

I think I will adjust... These rims are very NICE!

EMT/SRT said:
BIGNANA, the truck sounded great. I enjoyed being able to see it in person. My dad was impressed when I showed him the famous parachute photo. I really like the way the 265/40R22 looked on the stock rim. Gave it the Viper car look. Was a little more difficult to mount but looks sweet! Cody and his wife will fit right in PCB.

Yep, everybody is always shocked by the exhaust note, I think it is pretty unique.

Good lookin trucks............the black one is wicked...A KEEPER for sure, (hint).....:D

Got the wheels on this side semi clean yesterday. I am missing one lug because it snapped when they were taking it off Cody's truck.

I am a huge 5 spoke fan. I went into this though thinking if it does not work out that it is no biggie because I do love the factory rims (especially black powder coated).

Still trying to get use to these rims. I plan on taking them off the truck soon to do a complete detailing of them. One thing I do like about them is how easy it will be to clean the inside of the rims and the calipers! :D

DSCI0008.JPG

DSCI0009.JPG

It's awesome to see 3 bad ass 10's together like that. The new wheel combo's look great.

Hey Paul, where did you get the fangs center caps that you had on the black stocks?

EMT/SRT said:
I had a feeling you might approve. Now I just need some black CE stripes and a Roe!

Now you're talkin!!! lol The wheels look great! Black CE stripes would look killer.

NorCal SRT-10 said:
It's awesome to see 3 bad ass 10's together like that. The new wheel combo's look great.

Hey Paul, where did you get the fangs center caps that you had on the black stocks?
Hey man,

I bought them used off someone here on the site. They can be bought from www.billetandacrylic.com though. Very nice quality!! They were one of my favorite things on the truck. I know Travis will take care of them though!

Sorry i havent replied yet, just now got to sit down for a few minutes...The pics came out great, Travis definately has an awesome camera. I cant express how satisfied i am with the swap, everything worked out perfect!
Great deal with some great people, hope to see ya'll again at PCB!!!
Maybe i can get some pics on here soon...

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back