Engine advice please

58lymouth

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for a srt engine

Thought I had one bought but it didn't work out. Anyone know of a srt10 engine for sale at a reasonable cost. If please let me know
At [email protected]

Little tec advice on a viper engine please

I bought a 98 viper engine I guess 400 hp. My question is , how do I pick up another 75-100 hp?
Any advice is appreciated.

Cam/headwork or a nice little shot of nitrous :burnout:
Nitrous being the less expensive, cam/headwork doesn't need refills. Fun choice really :rock:

Can any of u boys tell me what the 1" threaded holes are for on the passenger side of the block towards the front? Looks like they maybe for water for some reason. Thanks in advance

Should be the oil cooler line hook up........

Thanks

Should be the oil cooler line hook up........

Thanks for your info. I'm new at these engines. I'm puting a 04 srt10 with auto trans into a 61 Chrysler. Really new at these 10 cyls. If it's ok with u id like to contact u once in a while with questions on this motor. Is that ok? If so could u give me a email address? Id reAlly appreciate your advice.

Thanks for your info. I'm new at these engines. I'm puting a 04 srt10 with auto trans into a 61 Chrysler. Really new at these 10 cyls. If it's ok with u id like to contact u once in a while with questions on this motor. Is that ok? If so could u give me a email address? Id reAlly appreciate your advice.

Hawk tell him only if he starts a thread with pics so we can follow the build

Sure. I have no problem with that but I'm new. How do I post photos and get a page going?

Photobucket is the easiest way to post pics. Sign up with them and upload the photos you want and they will give you an image code to copy so you can post them here. When you click on a picture just click the letter (i) icon to get ur IMG code to copy.

Some srt10 engine advice please

Can someone answer few questions for me on. 05 srt10??

Where do the 2 trans cooler lines hook up at and r they low pressure??

How much fuel pressure do I need off the fuel pump??

Thanks in advance

Christineman

Can someone answer few questions for me on. 05 srt10??

Where do the 2 trans cooler lines hook up at and r they low pressure??

How much fuel pressure do I need off the fuel pump??

Thanks in advance

Christineman

Fuel pressure is about 58-60 sir. Not sure on cooler, its been awhile but usually to radiator.

Fuel pressure

Fuel pressure is about 58-60 sir. Not sure on cooler, its been awhile but usually to radiator.

Is it really that high for sure?? I've been told 41-45 but if your pretty sure I'll defiantly have to so some changing

Fuel pressure is 59psi +- 5psi. (per the service manual)

Is it really that high for sure?? I've been told 41-45 but if your pretty sure I'll defiantly have to so some changing

Yessir positive. I've checked with and installed many fuel pressure gauges on these and they're always 58-60.

Fuel pressure

Fuel pressure and gpm

I'm running a gen 2 in a street rod. Can I run a elec fuel pump at 60 psi at idle and down the road ? Also how many gpm do I need when I order a pump??? Thanks in advance

Not a question for u viper Jeff.!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back