Engine Ice?

FullboreDakota

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody ever run Engine Ice in their radiators instead of normal coolant? I use to run it in my cannondale and i was wondering if anybody ever ran it in there trucks.

i have it in mine, i use it in all my race bikes and could tell a huge difference in temp. but it didnt help at all in the truck.... and its 20$ per .5 gallon so not cost worthy at all

FullboreDakota said:
Anybody ever run Engine Ice in their radiators instead of normal coolant? I use to run it in my cannondale and i was wondering if anybody ever ran it in there trucks.

Cannondale?? Isn't that a bicycle??:dontknow:

Marc T said:
Cannondale?? Isn't that a bicycle??:dontknow:

They made a motocross motorcycle a few years back. The magazines said it was pretty decent, but a little pricey if I recall.

Post up some pics of it if you have any.

i found the trinity edtion cannondale

Attachments

• schellscannondale1-14-02sm.jpg
    schellscannondale1-14-02sm.jpg
    11.7 KB · Views: 31
wo1sjb said:
They made a motocross motorcycle a few years back. The magazines said it was pretty decent, but a little pricey if I recall.

Post up some pics of it if you have any.

OK I get it now!!:eek:

Actually, Cannondale went bankrupt trying to break into the Japanese dominated world of 450cc 4 stroke Motocross bikes and quads. It was a real shame. Another iconic American company down the drain. Their self proclaimed mistake was putting their bicycle personnel on the task of creating the ATV's. They admitted in hindsight that they should have hired experts in the field rather than sticking with their own personnel. Their mc's and quads were pretty good too. I rode both at a test ride day at the local MX track. They were the only company offering a race ready quad and although they were expensive, they were cheap compared to building your own from a Japanese production model. It was a real shame they didn't make it and sunk the bicycle division too. Yes Cannondale still exists but it is not the same ownership.

I'll stick with my reliable Japanese bikes.

I run engine ice in my ZX12R and my CRF450R and my 68 Firebird. I love it. I noticed a difference in my ZX12 for sure. Great stuff but I don't think the cooling system of the modern truck would really benefit from it.

Yeah i had the cannondale moto, heres a picture of it right before i started to part it out.

Attachments

• Fullbore Front.jpg
    Fullbore Front.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 30

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back