Engine W/Tranny on ebay

Looks like someone totaled a QC. There's seats and other stuff there too.

Looks nice.I don`t want to bid againt indycoder though.I just really need a bare block and crank which is going to be impossible to get I realize.

Go ahead and bid. I'm stopping at $5 ;) Just bored here at work.

ROKTMAN, I'll be heading to the track and the festivities for you in an hour or two.

Go Blake! Wonder what the reserve is?

indyCoder said:
Go ahead and bid. I'm stopping at $5 ;) Just bored here at work.

ROKTMAN, I'll be heading to the track and the festivities for you in an hour or two.
Have fun man.Wish I could make it but ya know the last minute glitch.Good news is my truck is in paint for the w/e so should be real purdy MO morning.:D

It looks like the passenger seat for sale by the same guy has power adjustments. I would like to add a power passenger seat to my '04.
Were both power seats standard for '05s and up?:dontknow:
Late,
Taylor

SCVette said:
It looks like the passenger seat for sale by the same guy has power adjustments. I would like to add a power passenger seat to my '04.
Late,
Taylor

Mine is power on both sides, but I don't know if that is standard or not to be honest.

SCVette said:
Late,
Taylor

I don't have them on my 05. Must be a 06 thing.

All I know is that the only option I could order with my '04 was the side air bags and maybe a dealer bed liner.
Late,
Taylor

Even the Luxo 300C doesn't come with "full" passenger side elect. seat. The back rest is manual.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back