Engine Wiring Harness

Bad Plum

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Engine Wiring Harness for 04 RC

Wanted

Looking for a engine wiring harness for a 2004 RC.

Last edited:
I'll keep an eye out for you. Every so often a member parts out a truck. So it's just a matter of time.

I have a 2004 RC harness and need a 2005 RC engine harness.
But without the 05 i cant give the 04 away.....

I am 99% sure you can use either year harness on both year trucks. The 2 differences are 04 and 05 have a different crank trigger location not a big deal just have to shorten or lengthen the wire. The 2nd thing is 05 have knock sensors. Another no big deal. If installing on a 05 truck just have knock sensors turned off in the tune. If in a 04 truck they will just be left unplugged.

Charlie,

I know that it works but i want my truck to be (close to) 100% !

Thats why i want to have a 05 harness especially to have the knock sensors connected and not unplugged on the block.

Thanks anyways for your input as it will certainly help others that dont insist on that feature.

Arne

Charlie,

Thats why i want to have a 05 harness especially to have the knock sensors connected and not unplugged on the block.

Thanks anyways for your input as it will certainly help others that dont insist on that feature.

Arne

Have you checked eBay recently Arne? I swear I just saw one on there for a 05 RC but forgot who it was that was looking for it. Sorry man. :(

It might still be there though cuz it wasn't that long ago.

Nope, just checked. It's gone. Only the QC ones are available now.

Has to be in 04 05 will not work thanks though

Charlie,

Arne

Oh ok just thought I would share good luck fellas

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back