englishtown new jersey race night

SRT10SECONDS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
any of you guys goin to englishtown the 25th of this month for a test and tune event? ill be heading there with my G8 and a few buddies and my one good friend has an L that has been running his mouth so ill be racing him. if any of my VIPER buddies are gona be there i would love to see someone shut him up with a real truck

I will go but i will be racing the wife's car. My truck is to slow to go up against a lightning it only runs 13.2

I might bring my 10 down there. I really want to beat my 13.35 pass. I need a cold night on a hooking track! :rock:
I have a few friends that race there Lightnings down there. I think the slowest one runs 12.8 :aetsch:

I might bring my 10 down there. I really want to beat my 13.35 pass. I need a cold night on a hooking track! :rock:
I have a few friends that race there Lightnings down there. I think the slowest one runs 12.8 :aetsch:

Then they aint stock..:marchmellow:........Dont take a lot of $$$ to make a Lightning an 11 second truck....unlike our 10s that require mucho $$$$ to get in the 11s (unless you put it on the bottle or a serious diet)..

yah he got an exhauts 6lb pulley and lil shenannigans..ill be there in my red g8 gt if any of u c it come say hi would love to meet u and see my old truck :(

Well, if you're going, Repoman, with your truck, are you going to race it? And if so, maybe I will run my truck again and have the wife race her car and embarrass me.

make sure if u guys see a red 09 g8 gt come say hi...i wanna meet u guys and check out the truckss

I went nothing but breakdowns . They had to keep cleaning the track . I left i didnt see any srt-10 s there though

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back