error codes...HELP

Sammy11

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I sometimes get these error codes, about 1x per month

P0463 Fuel Level Sensor Circuit High Input
P1281 Injection Control Pressure Out Of Range High

Now that I have P1281 already seen somewhere else (some Mopartabel), and there was gonna say: Engine Too Cold For Too Long

This could also be because of a few months ago a 170 ° thermostat was placed.
so I think I need an adjustment in my SCT tuner, because that also regulates when the thermostat must open to begin cooling , right ?

P0463 which I do not know immediately what I had to think of ...

somebody knows more about these error codes ?

I also have the P0463 code, it's the final job on my "to do list" before the truck is 100% perfect lol, ie: no issues or small quirks. I want to clear it and have traced all my wiring from the coil pack, intake and re-wiring work I just completed, nothing out of place. My fuel gauge is also spot on so my fuel sender unit seems to be OK. I removed the negative battery twice for 30mins each time and it still remains, the SCT won't clear it either. It's a stubborn one! My truck runs 100% normal so I don't feel it's serious, just annoying seeing the little orange light in my peripheral vision. The only thing I've done since the light has come on is: install the new coil packs, plugs, wires, re-route and hide the wiring and relocate the battery to the rear. I'm going to take it into the local dealer and have them clear it using their specialized scanning tools. If I get it cleared and have a fix I'll let you know, please do the same. ;)

Carl , my truck also works fine , no probs , and yes , i can clear the codes with the SCT , so the annoying orange light goes out when i clear.

no news on the P1281 code ?

Sammy11 said:
Carl , my truck also works fine , no probs , and yes , i can clear the codes with the SCT , so the annoying orange light goes out when i clear.

no news on the P1281 code ?
No idea sorry mate, interesting to hear you can clear your P0463 code with the SCT and I can't though, how strange. :confused:

P1281 Accelerator Pedal Position Sensor 2 Circuit Performance

this is what my list shows for that code:dontknow:

who has the correct code list for our trucks ?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back