Ever had your ass handed to you?

DevilDawg3097 said:
...thats when I learned either be a pussy and cry foul or go back home and build the shit out of your ride or quit racing.

Hell yesss.. I applaud Zack for showing us that reverse kill vid. He didn't whine but he did acknowledge he been had, and he was right.. Fair enough. Again Zack, get some mods going (when you can) don't say anything and just get back out there and yank his azz down the 1320.. Hey you can even say the 'Devil' made you to do it.. LOL:D

Zac, I wouldn't worry about that "loss". I learned a long time ago you have to pic your races and the ones you lose only give you more drive to improve your driving or mods. (HP=$$) There will ALWAYS be faster cars out there.

Ever wonder how much money it took for him to finally beat ya'??:D

EDIT: People that brag about beating a 5,000 lb. truck or for that matter a 5,000 lb. SUV;) are really compensating somewhere else.

No worries, I asked him twice about how I heard from a bird that he needed a whipple charger to beat the srt under the vid, currently awaiting a answer back from him, to bad im not closer. Maybe he could run my unmodded truck hehehe

Last edited:
:rock: :rock: Yeah, I made you do it, now do it again until you get it right or blow something up!!!:rock: :rock:

I wouldn't worry about it. There is a ton of fast cars and trucks out there. I recently tangled with an 80's station wagon and all I saw was tailights. I got out of the throttle as fast as I got on it. He slowed down and I gave him a big thumbs up for handing me some humble pie.

Stinker said:
I had my ass handed to me once........

but it was by my wife after she kicked me in the sac:D

Thats a daily event and can not be counted:D

Well you may have lost the race but Im pretty sure you know which "dual" to use unlike him ha.

Last edited:
Wholly crap, he was a stage 2 upgrade plus the whipple according to his answer. Yea id say he spent some money and for him to talk smack is funny due to the way unfair advantage over your stock truck. Now thats too funny, typical mustang owner geeze. You win either way the truck is better looking.

See the fact is Zack (how ever you spell his name) would've run a 10.5 in that mustang and all it ran was a high eleven................hell stinker can run a high eleven.

BigRed460 said:
...friend of mine from work's '08 GT500 (with a wipple that I didn't know about). I beat him when he was stock, then blaine had to go and put on new charger for him AND NOT TELL ME, there by setting me up for this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smCPFMPDxTg

...thats by far the worst I have been beat in a long time...
Yes.:(

My Bud also has an '08 GT500 and we had a quick run last night on a deserted highway. From a roll, he does walk away from me. He's dyno'ing ~575 rwhp w/ the stock blower.

From a dig, he spins like hell and I hook.:D

**Though I don't understand why your friend is only going 118mph - I figured it'd be closer to 130??:dontknow:

Last edited:
That Mustang has less than 680 to the wheels....Hell I had a 2000 Firehawk that made 446 NA to the rear wheels and I went 120.22 MPH ...he only managed 118+. I don't care how bad your 60' is, if you have 680 hp you will trap better than 118.

Trainman said:
That Mustang has less than 680 to the wheels....Hell I had a 2000 Firehawk that made 446 NA to the rear wheels and I went 120.22 MPH ...he only managed 118+. I don't care how bad your 60' is, if you have 680 hp you will trap better than 118.

Very true. When my TT300ZX was 458-wheel I trapped ~118 in the summertime heat.

Trainman said:
Lol blaine has seen his dyno sheet, and trust me with him driving he's lucky to have hit 118...

BigRed460 said:
Lol blaine has seen his dyno sheet, and trust me with him driving he's lucky to have hit 118...

OK ...You got me there! I forgot...after all, I am the Trainman .... and the Firehawk was a 6 SPEED! If you think I shift my truck fast... :) :)

Nothing to be upset about. Obviously he was when you beat him before. So much so that he had to lie about his upgrades that I am sure he spent alot of money on and make a gay video showing everyone how he beat a stock SRT-10. To me that does not prove anything. Let him go up against a modded SRT-10 and see how many videos he makes then when he gets spanked. SO in the end I think you are the winner, especially since you posted up the link of you getting beat. That takes class in my book, not the retarded SnakeTart clip. Just my 2 cents for the day.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back