Excited to be here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Welcome bud... Im from that area bayreuth/weiden i.d.opf.. I'm in the states now but I go back often. I love it over there.

OH MAN one of the best beer spots...and a huge college town Bayreuth is lol very near the hell on earth for training Graf. lol I live in Bamberg now...When i redeploy back home it will be beer fest season and summer hahah YES! Deployment needs to end!! also looking forward to going to Eidelweis resort (not sure if i'm spelling these right i suck trying to spell german) haha

i take my hat off to you

SRTAHOLIC said:
Hello everybody! First off my name is Chris Logan and I'm a SGT in the US Army currently stationed in Germany and currently deployed to Afghanistan. I've been a creeper on this forum for awhile but never really posted on here so I figured now's the time. I have an 05 RAM SRT-10 that I've owned since my last deployment in 06...Got a great deal went from the Solar Yellow SRT-4 to my beuatiful baby I have now...I currently have the beast in Germany and let me tell you it's a blast on the AutoBahn the Audi's never expect to see a truck fly by them and that loudly lol. One thing is, do not trust the ARMY to ship your SRT-10... I never had a scratch on her till it was delivered to me in Germany...She had Creases down both flank on the bed side, dent on the hood and in the rear tail gate..SO FURIOUS and to top it off they only payed 750 dollars for the fix...They told me any more money it would have to go to court...which at the time there isn't one in Bavaria. Where I live there is no Magistrate for such things....So I plan on R&R from this deployment going back and getting my baby all fixed up and gorgeous for when I return and terrorize the Autobahn once again...Anyways, there is a short brief on me! Thanks for listening and hope to chat with you guys soon.

i probalbly would've fainted at the sight of those scratches ...hello there my name is foxxx / pamm ...welcome to the vtcoa ...THANKYOU FOR YOUR BRAVERY

Welcome to the asylum, Sargeant.

Sorry to come late to the party.....

God bless and thank you for your service.

Tim

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back