Excuses to call in sick

grace

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I thought this was good for a chuckle(unless you are the supervisor having to find coverage!):marchmellow: :marchmellow: -quoted from Carrer Builders.com

When asked to share the most unusual excuses employees gave for missing

work, employers offered the following real-life examples:

• Employee said he was crabby and it wouldn’t be good for business
• Employee got whiplash from brushing her hair
• Employee said her psychic told her to stay home or something awful would happen to her
• Employee said he wasn’t feeling well and wanted to rest up for the company’s holiday party that night
• Employee said her chickens’ feet were frozen to the driveway
• At her sister’s wedding, the employee chipped her tooth on a Mint Julep, bent over to spit it out, hit her head on a keg and was knocked unconscious with a mild concussion
• Employee claimed to have met a movie star and was spending the day with him
• Employee was injured while getting a haircut
• Employee tasted some dog food because the dog was not feeling well and now the employee is sick
• Employee’s roommate locked all his clothes in a shed for spite
• A groundhog bit the employee’s car tire, causing it to go flat
• Employee had been up all night because their favorite “American Idolâ€￾ contestant was voted off

Nice Dawn...... some funny shit, indeed......

Boy, they have some badass groundhogs out there...... :eek:

D

"I'm not coming in today. I have eye problems"

"I can't see me being there!"

:D:D

"I spent a lot of money to send my dog to obedience school and really don't want to miss the graduation which is today."

GhostR1der said:
I have anal glycoma.... I just dont see my ass coming to work!
Now that one was funny right there!:congrats:

Bored Grace....? Career Builder huh:dontknow: Having lunch with Mom and Uncle Tom today...got a 5X8 reserved and 350lbs of venison done. My liver is shot from this trip. Should be hauling southbound Thursday pending some minor issues. Friday at the latest....WILL be home Sat...Got a SWAP on SUN, and two houses to paint when I get home.:rock:
70 and Sunny here.

Love You...TTYL
Got to run.

NBT said:
Bored Grace....? Career Builder huh:dontknow: Having lunch with Mom and Uncle Tom today...got a 5X8 reserved and 350lbs of venison done. My liver is shot from this trip. Should be hauling southbound Thursday pending some minor issues. Friday at the latest....WILL be home Sat...Got a SWAP on SUN, and two houses to paint when I get home.:rock:
70 and Sunny here.

Love You...TTYL
Got to run.
I love ya babe...safe travels and save a night for me...we have some sheets that need to be messed up!!;)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back