Exhaust duals vs 4inch single

bax

Reaction score
I was wondering if there would be much of a performance difference with going with straight 4 inch system compared to doing a dual system like our trucks come stock. I know MBRP makes a 4 inch system for our trucks but I don't see many people using it so I'm assuming its a bad idea but I would to hear everyone's input on this. Thanks guys.

I was wondering if there would be much of a performance difference with going with straight 4 inch system compared to doing a dual system like our trucks come stock. I know MBRP makes a 4 inch system for our trucks but I don't see many people using it so I'm assuming its a bad idea but I would to hear everyone's input on this. Thanks guys.

Stewart had the MBRP on his truck. It would do rolling 45mph burnouts, ran 11's in the 1/4, etc. I say do it.

Stewart had the MBRP on his truck. It would do rolling 45mph burnouts, ran 11's in the 1/4, etc. I say do it.

Stewart, how I miss him. Does anybody know what he's up to these days?

Andy is the one that gives people access. You might try contacting him.

Who is this Andy you speak of? It certainly isn't me since I'm not even on groupme.

Is anyone actually going to address this question with out a stupid answer. I have no experience with it so I really don't know. I am sure someone on here has used it.

Sorry..... the mbrp sounds and looks like shit. The 2 people I knew that had them were not happy with it. I dont think anyone is runnjng it now.

Is anyone actually going to address this question with out a stupid answer. I have no experience with it so I really don't know. I am sure someone on here has used it.

To answer the OP's original question: I genuinely like the MBRP. However, most people don't seem to be happy with them. This video does a good job letting you hear the exhaust, so the OP can decide for himself. Ironically, this really is Stewarts video.

http://www.streetfire.net/video/big-end-performance-ram-srt10-cam-clip_2418519.htm

Last edited:
Awesome thanks guys, I didn't like that sound clip so thanks for the help and input before I made a choice.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back