exhaust id

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looks like the other owner of my truck put a diff exhaust set up on it ,,it has two mufflers side by side ,and every thing weilded together,,cant seem to see any logo on it ,,,try to see what brand ,,,dont like the reverb in cab from this setup:nurse:

I've seen a RC one time with 2 flowmasters side-by-side. You wanting to know what brand they are? Can you post some pics?

Borla/Mopar and Bassani are the only two I know of that use two mufflers, unless it's a custom job.

Attachments

• borla.jpg
    borla.jpg
    440.3 KB · Views: 20
  • bassani.jpg
    bassani.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 22
i think is two flowmasters ,,side by side ,,,no wonder i get that rumble ,,guess i got to pony up ,,i could put up with the minor pop spit flows give ya ,but the rumble on deceleration is too much ,,plus dont flows rob hp ,,,im going to order the mag setup this weekend ,,,any one try to use the low flow cats out there ,????worth the bang for the buck

Not sure about the cat subject. Just left mine stock and bolted on the Magnaflow catbacks. Love the sound! I wasn't too concerned about the converters b/c mine is a daily driver and didn't want it too loud for the neighbors sake.

I have two flow mufflers....
I actually had a problem where both mufflers were rattling against each other but took it back to the exhaust shop and had it fixed within 20 minutes. Made a big difference.

Flowmaster is usually pretty easy to identify. If they are Flows, they will most likely be aluminum (not stainless steel) and be rusted pretty bad around the seams ... unless they are brand new.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back