Exhaust manifold heat shields !!!

6pakattack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anybody happen to have a spare set they're looking to get rid of ?? Got some headers from Mickey,but I'm wanting to have the shields powder coated (just some added bling)before the headers go on !!:dontknow:

which heat sheild????

the diaper one????

the wavey one?????

spark plug heat sheilds?????

ZCx said:
which heat sheild????

the diaper one????

the wavey one?????

spark plug heat sheilds?????

The wavy one is the one I was thinking,but the more I looked at it,the more I realized that it won't be used anyway !!! DUHHHHH !!!Damn I can be such a Maroon sometimes !!Maybe more often than not !:dontknow:

6pakattack said:
The wavy one is the one I was thinking,but the more I looked at it,the more I realized that it won't be used anyway !!! DUHHHHH !!!Damn I can be such a Maroon sometimes !!Maybe more often than not !:dontknow:

THATS IT!!,
No soup for you for one month:D

6pakattack said:

welcome to the human condition :rock: :rock: :rock: :congrats: :congrats: :congrats:

1qksrt said:
THATS IT!!,
No soup for you for one month:D

the soup nazi has spoken:marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

i would not know what to do if i did not get my wienie water soup:confused: :confused: :eek: :eek: :marchmellow: :marchmellow: :marchmellow:

Last edited:
Hey Mickey,are the header bolts I want 5/16-18x1 ????:dontknow:

6pakattack said:
Hey Mickey,are the header bolts I want 5/16-18x1 ????:dontknow:

I Have A.R.P.'s sittng here for you,I forgot to give them to you!!:eek: :eek:

I'll get them from you when I'm down there Saturday, IF you remind me !!!:D :D

Back