Exhaust Question

Does anyone have contact info for venomous 1 racing? I'd like to purchase the side exit exhaust and possibly other products but can't find an email or phone number to contact the owner and I'm not able to pm yet. Thanks

Thank you for both replies. I had read something about using aluminiumized pipe on a prior post. Just wondered if there was any benefits. Thank you

Thank you for both replies. I had read something about using aluminiumized pipe on a prior post. Just wondered if there was any benefits. Thank you

Stainless costs way more but will outlast alumized steel pipe. My own system is 7 years old and not a rust issue one. Now, it does have some surface rust in spots, usually the welds, but that's any pipe.

That's what I figured. I tried to call you but it just went to voicemail. I left a message with my contact number when you're available to to talk. Thank you for the info so far.

Hi I need

Stainless costs way more but will outlast alumized steel pipe. My own system is 7 years old and not a rust issue one. Now, it does have some surface rust in spots, usually the welds, but that's any pipe.

Hi my name is Kirstie and we spoke a while back about the viper side exhaust plates for a 2005 dodge srt 10 I need some made and need ur phone number

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back