Exhaust question

mondragon-srt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everybody I had a idea about cutting off my magnaflow manifold and putting two slp bullets in place to make it true duel and get more of a aggresive sound. Has anybody done this? If so how does it sound? My truck has mopar longtubes and mid pipes and i have searched other threads but no onr has exactly what im looking for. your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you everybody.

Last edited:
I dont know of anybody that has cut up there magnaflow exhaust to do this but essentially you'll end up with an exhaust like the borla which is basically 2.5 pipe with 2 resonators one on each bank.

Since the magnaflow is a 3inch pipe exhaust it should sound deeper. Now plenty have chopped off the stock barrel exhaust and slid on some bullet resonators myself included.

I have done it. But i used 2 single magnaflow mufflers and a x pipe. Sounds amazing with no drone at all.

Thanks for your responses guys. Srt2slow do you have any sound clips of your trucks exhaust? I do like the snakebite exhaust system Scott it does sound great i eventually will up grade to the side exites when i can drive up to waco, dont really trust and of the muffler shops here to cut into my truck.

I can personally tell you SRT2SLOW's truck has the best sound of any truck exhaust I've ever heard. Very deep aggressive clean sound.

Your truck sounds bad ass i might have to try this set up you have E. Thanks for your response and video clip it is greatly appreciated.

I hope to get a cam soon if this oil price will just shoot up it will put a lil more money in my wallet. Your truck sounds amazing E one of the best i've heard.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back