Exhaust Thoughts

sparksftball69

Supporting Member
Reaction score
So...heres what I'm getting ready to do. I have JMB catless mids. And I just bout a set of B&B Headers. Heres the overall layout i'm looking to have

-Headers to Cutout to JMB catless to Magnaflow. THe way i have it right now is welded but I want to be able to remove it if I need to with ease. So i'm going to have a flange welded onto each side of the cutout and another set welded where the JMB's end. I've already had the reducer removed so everything is 3" all the way back. Once I get the B&B's it will be full 3" All the flanges will have gaskets between. Heres the reason i'm having flanges welded on both sides of the cutouts. I'm going to have flanges on both sides of this as well so when it comes time state inspection i can jsut unbolt the cutout and bolt up the fake cat. If anyone is looking to run catless mids but still has to have a visual state inspection take a look at these they're decently priced as well. The reason i'm not having these welded in is i wont have space where i would be putting them.

Catalytic Converter

The Frozen Boost description of their "Allflow" look-alike converter housing is hilarious. Worth the read.

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back