Exhaust Tips...

I love your truck, just remember, any exhaust tip larger in diameter than the bore of your engine is considered RICER...:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

King Kong said:
haven't heard of too many people going larger than 4" and that's on a single tip.
Duel stainless steal 4" tips..........

194623.jpg

Quick

Venom Power said:
These are the exact ones I have on. I wouldn't go any larger since they seem JUST right.

:rock: :rock: :rock:

that single oval Borla tip is not bad either

perk_1405 said:
i have been debating single 5" my self, i would like to see some pics

might want to check with the diesel guys:dontknow: :dontknow: :dontknow:

I have stainless 5" rolled-end diesel tips on my toyota that sound and look amazing. I was thinking of installing them on the SRT being that im selling the Yota now, just not sure how well they'll fit. Pics would be nice...

GoodGodamighty Man, just because they look good on your TOYOTA, you want to inflict that look on a 10?????

ZCx said:
:rock: :rock: :rock:

that single oval Borla tip is not bad either

I'm not a fan of the oval tip,to me it looks out of place,JMO.
I measured for the duel 5" tips and there would be just under 1/2" of clearance,so you would have to make sure you get double walled tips like the magnaflow tips.:rock:(I would have to double check,it was last summer and my truck is still in storage)

Yellow venom said:
I'm not a fan of the oval tip,to me it looks out of place,JMO.

Kind'a what I was thinking as it displays a look of a single exhaust. The fact that the pipes aren't on eaither side of the rear is bad enough. NOW, if we're talking single oval in the middle rear like the GC SRT-8, yeah, that would look good.

I wonder if magnaflow makes 5" side by side tips that may fit? And BTW, its really hard to rice out 5" tips when you have over 500hp under the hood.
500 hp, 505ci, 525ft/lbs, 500 watt stereo, 5" tips...it may work:dontknow:

This is what Dodge should have done.

Attachments

• Exhaust2.jpg
    Exhaust2.jpg
    302.6 KB · Views: 497
Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back