exhaust

Ironhead

Full Access Member
Reaction score
went down to the ol mighty discount muffler shop today and had them fab a H pipe ,,,i was vary pleased with the result ,,way less to no popping now ,,,and it helped take away a lot of noise in cab ,i wanted it up closer to the high flow cats but there just is not any room to make a clean install ,,,were has everyone else put thiers?,,also took a pic with new headlights new ss mirrors and rear bed cover ,,i had mirrors and cover painted this week to match truck :rock:

todaysmods11-8-08001.jpg

todaysmods11-8-08003.jpg

Last edited:
Looks good Travis:rock: Now you just need to powder coat the wheels:D

kyle's srt10 said:
Looks good Travis:rock: Now you just need to powder coat the wheels:D

who is travis ??:eek:,,and i been thinking real hard on the chrome oem wheels ,,went looking for after market rims but i have not found one that is unique,,and i dont want any off the shelf that are on other rides ,,,thats kindof why i may just chrome oems ,,at least they are unique to 10,s

Last edited:
SilvrSRT10 said:
I like the popping.:rock::D

i still get some bubbling on down shifting but i dont care for the loud popping ,,,just sounds to much like a backfire to me:)

Ironhead said:
i still get some bubbling on down shifting but i dont care for the loud popping ,,,just sounds to much like a backfire to me:)
I still have all my cats so my popping probably isn't as loud as some. The Magnaflow does emphasis it though.

Ironhead said:

because it is backfire....the burbling is fine but the backfire embarrasses me...I guess old school it sounds like an out of tune POS...

Ironhead said:
who is travis ??:eek:,,and i been thinking real hard on the chrome oem wheels ,,went looking for after market rims but i have not found one that is unique,,and i dont want any off the shelf that are on other rides ,,,thats kindof why i may just chrome oems ,,at least they are unique to 10,s

rim.jpg

Like these? Verde makes them. I got them from Craig when he turned his leased QC back in Sept.

FastSRT19 said:
rim.jpg

Like these? Verde makes them. I got them from Craig when he turned his leased QC back in Sept.

now thats what im talking about ,,i likie:rock:

cant find them on any site so far found tons of verde rims but no 10 rims

someone posted up a site that will take your old rims for a tradin on the chrome ones anyone know were this site is ???

:) yup now if you bums buy up all my left overs i will waste the cash on a set of chromers:)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back