exhaust

The research I have done says that if you have a straight pipes (no cats, no muffler, no nothing) the science says that providing additional smooth flow across the two exhaust pipes allows the exhaust pulses of 10 cylinders to fill some of the scavaging voids created by the firing order...I don't know what that means but...I'm going with it...should be loud but mellow and hopefully not so obnoxious that every sworn officer in the mid-west pulls me over...we will see.

Prof said:
The research I have done says that if you have a straight pipes (no cats, no muffler, no nothing) the science says that providing additional smooth flow across the two exhaust pipes allows the exhaust pulses of 10 cylinders to fill some of the scavaging voids created by the firing order...I don't know what that means but...I'm going with it...should be loud but mellow and hopefully not so obnoxious that every sworn officer in the mid-west pulls me over...we will see.

Nice X-Pipe where did you get it?

Prof said:
I really think the vote was based on my tolerant and helpful political positions that seem to calm the waters around here...;) :D
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Roy that is just too damn funny!

Bill.

the h pipe was a great addition to my exhaust ,,,way less drone and way less popping ,,,now im going to bed cause damn im drunk as hell hope i typed right ,,,wifie wants my manhood lol,,,,,see ya :rock: :rock:

Ironhead said:
the h pipe was a great addition to my exhaust ,,,way less drone and way less popping ,,,now im going to bed cause damn im drunk as hell hope i typed right ,,,wifie wants my manhood lol,,,,,see ya :rock: :rock:
Lucky Fkr.:rock:

Bill.

Prof said:
Everything I have is low quality...goes with being a teacher...:D

Good one Prof.LMAO :D ,I just spit pop all over the keyboard! And that looks like a low quality X-pipe too! LOL

Last edited:
I also went with Permastar finish on my factory wheels. As for the center cap your local Dodge dealer can supply a chrome version of the factory center caps. I got mine from Patrick at Avondale Dodge. He had a whole drawer full of them!

Ironhead said:

Wives want that?

Shit, why didn't I know that?

"eBay Motors #390004463153 -- STAINLESS STEEL EXHAUST X PIPE "

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back