exhaust

LORD CHAVEZ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a magnaflow now wld i get a better deeper and louder sound out a flownaster.

I have a magnaflow now wld i get a better deeper and louder sound out a flownaster.

I will post a video of one of my trucks that had Flowmasters on it and it is the best sounding exhaust I ever heard on our trucks.

No you'll get a poppy, raspy v6 sound. Check out YouTube vids and listen to the different exhaust. Have a listen to our SnakeBite exhaust too ;)
http://www.vtcoa.com/forums/f82/snakebite-exhaust-clip-thread-57466/index9.html

It definitely doesn't sound like a v6 with flowmasters.

I will post a video of one of my trucks that had Flowmasters on it and it is the best sounding exhaust I ever heard on our trucks.

Dr Viper says it does, How dare you question the Doctor...

Belanger headers + high flow cats + B&B catback

very nice sound , not to much , and when wot racy sound...:rock:

I'm sure it matters which series. Every one I've heard or replaced sounded terrible. But to each his own. If they all sounded alike that would be boring.

I loved my Magnaflow with catless mids.........sounded better than any of the other videos I was listening too before I made my decision...............and could not beat the price.....

I loved my Magnaflow with catless mids.........sounded better than any of the other videos I was listening too before I made my decision...............and could not beat the price.....

Price wasn't bad. ;)

That has a good idle but it's right past 2000 rpm or so it starts raspiness.
Listen at 10 second mark of your vid.
Or it's what I call raspiness/poppy anyways.

That was the poor quality iPhone video IMO. I'll put another video up when that exhaust is on my truck.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back